♤》1.5》ℌ 𝔬 𝔫 𝔢 𝔶 𝔟 𝔲 𝔫

POCAHONTISS
-》Next time, imma chuck that shit at that hoe foe'head. Now that bitchbetter leave me the fuck alone.
-

Pocahontiss made her way to her room with Shiesty behind her. When she got in the room, she went into the bathroom, which was where Ivori was.

Then Shiesty came into the room. Niy looked up and saw her. So she tackled her down to the bed.

The two laughed and joked as Ivori tried to calm Hontiss down.

FLY NIY
-》When I first met Shiesty earlier that day, I thought she was cool as fuck. She was at the wearhouse with me and Ivori and the rest of them. Her energy is lit, and she pretty.
-

SHIESTY
-》Y'all when I saw Niy I started flirtin' wit' ha' 'cause she fine as hell. At the wearhouse I couldn't really feel out her vibe cause she was fighting that skinny bitch. But when I got to the house type shit, she was real chill. She's funny, too. I like her.
-

"I am going to turn that hoe every which way but loose round this bitch! I swear to God! On god in heaven, imma bleed her!" Pocahontiss' eyes began to tear up.

Ivori was surprised that she hadn't started crying. Ivori and Pocahontiss were emotional people, so they were natural crybabies.

Pocahontiss huffed as she started to take out clothes for after her shower. "That stupid ass bitch go me sticky and shit!" Ivori laughed as she took Hontiss' bra off, followed by her shorts. Hontiss side-eyed the cameraman that was in the bathroom with them.

"So you just gone stand there my nigga?" Hontiss asked as she wiped her face clear of the tears that were continously falling. He didn't give an answer, so she shrugged her shoulders.

When Ivori got her fully naked Hontiss, he turned on the water and rolled her eyes at the cameraman before hoping in the shower and closing the frosted door.

The cameraman left and started recording Niy and Shiesty's conversation.

"So, what are you?" Niy asked.

"A woman? Black? A citizen? What do you mean, what am I?" Shiesty responded.

"I mean, do you like girls? Or..... like, how you swing?"

"Im bi. That's it. Do you like girls? Cause you look like you done dabbled before." Fly Niy and Shiesty chuckled at her little comment.

"I actually have never been with a girl before. In my life. Like, I'm not against trying it out, though. I wouldn't say I'm straight tho'. I'll go with bicurious."

"I ain't even finna hold you and play wit' yo' time. I think you fine as hell, shawty. You a pretty ass bitch. On my soul." Shiesty had a subtle smirk on her face as she flirted.

"So what you trynna say?"

"COME AND FICK WIT' A REAL NIGGA!" Fly Niy busted out with laughter as Shiesty chuckled.

"How about, you let me check you out first. Show me sumn'."

"Aight, bet."

Fly Niy
-》Shiesty give of this stud like energy, but she not a stud tho'. I like her. She shootin' her shot, so imma give that a chance. She, my cousin best friend. She might be just as crazy as Hontiss. I'm gone tread lightly, but I'm still gone try. *chuckles*
-

SHIESTY
-》Me personally, I think Niy finer than a muthafucka. I ain't lyin'. So when Hontiss was in the shower and Ivori left the room to go trip on some more bitches, I shot my shot. I told her come and fuck with a young nigga.
-

SHIESTY
-》While Hontiss was in the shower, Liddy and Jayla got into it. The whole time we had been watching the shit show play out, Niy was holding me back. While Jayla was already going through it with Liddy, Pressure decides to come and fuck with her, and she punched Jayla.

So I took it upon myself to get my fade from this bitch for my bestfriend, and for jayla 'cause that's my bitch, you feel me? We cool for real.

So I was going to tap that ass, then tell Hontiss, and she was gone mop yo shit. And I was surprised in myself, 'cause that's excatly what I did.
-

"Isaiah!" Shiesty yelled through the crowd.

Isaiah walked up to shiesty to assist her in her request. "I want my fade with her."

"Who?" Isaish asked, confused. To his knowledge, Shiesty didn't have any beef with anybody.

ISAIAH
-》Throughout the night, Shiesty began standing on business after that fight with Bre. And applaud her for dat' 'cause that's my friend and I ain't want her to just get beat up.

Shiesty called out a fade with Pressure, and the reason I allowed them to get that was because Pressure had been sneakin' people all day, and that really wasn't fair. She kept putting her hand s on people and running when they wanted to line it up again.

And I just knew if Hintiss was there she would have chewed me the fuck out if I ain't let her best friend line it up with the bitch that snuck her in her sleep.
-

"Pressure! Let me get that big bitch!" Ivori was watching in the back. So when she heard Shoesty say that, she ran downstairs, almost tripping.

"Bae! Oh my God. Bae! Shi is calling a fade! She wanna fight Pressure!" Ivori had burst through the bathroom door as she watched Hontiss come out of the shower.

"What?" Hontiss was confused and a bit dazed.

POCAHONTISS
-》Ivori came in the bathroom after I washed my ass and was like,'Shi wanna fight Pressure!' I wasn't even paying attention because I was high as a muthafucka. And I had mistreated in the shower so I was on fucking cloud 9.

But I did go with Ivori upstairs to see my friend do her lil one, two.
-

Hontiss wrapped a towel around her chest as it drapped around her body and stopped right below her butt. Then she slipped on her slides as Ivori grabbed her hand, and they made their way upstairs.

Neither knew what had transpired while they were downstairs. When they got to the living room, all they saw was Shiesty run around the crowd of security gaurds. She jumped up on the extended wall of the stairs and hopped over the guards.

When she landed, she stabled herself. Pressure swung on her and Shiesty dodged it.

Shiesty kicked Pressure in her stomach sending her into the couch. She tried to get up but Shiesty knocked her down again by hitting her in the chest.

Shiesty stepped back and allowed Pressure to get a breath. The two women squared up before shiesty took the initiative to swing first.

She hit Pressure in the jaw then grabbed her outfit, bringing the older woman closer to her before her fist connected with her chin, mouth, and nose.

Pressure swung with open fist as she leaned back to avoid being hit. She leanedbacl too far making her fall. Shiesty kept her balance as she let go of the clothes and hit Pressure with both hands.

Was swinging as well but she was hardly connecting.

"Ok! Break them up! She got her!" Pocahontiss yelled as she laughed.

After the fight, Pocahontiss and shiesty went to their rooms. Hintiss decided that whatever unsettled business there could be resolved tomorrow. There was too much going on, and she knew that she was part of the reason, so she decided to take herself out of the equation.

When Hontiss got to her room, she dropped the towel and put some black boxers, gray joggers, and a black sports bra on.

Shiesty was in her own room with Fly Niy. The two were talking about any and everything.

Meanwhile, Pocahontiss was in her shared room asleep.

Hontiss was having a wet dream about her dream threescore untill she was awoken by Liddy creaming her name.

Now she was beyond aggravated.