☆》¹st 4 8 R E U N I O N 》c r a z y s t o r y◇

Production came to the dressing room and told Pocahontiss and the people that she brought that the group had five minutes until it was time for them to walk out.

Pocahontiss had brought along her brother and his girlfriend, Yoyo. His girlfriend had brought her cousin Lowe and her boyfriend Darrian.

Hontiss didn't come to give production dialogue. She came to get her lick back. She told her brother when she saw Jocelyn it was gonna be up.

Donyae decided to join Pocahontiss' side as she walked out. At this point, Kenzy and Barbie had already got it poppin with Joce and Sky. And Liddy, Naj, and Nina had already come out.

"WHAT'S UP! WHAT'S UP!WHAT'SS UP!It's big Memphis up in this motherfucka!" Hontiss said as she ran up to hug Relly. She then went to hug Nina, Naj, Liddy, Kenzy, and Barbie.

"Hey, grul. Who did you bring with you?" Durelly asked as her crew sat on the couch. Pocahontiss remained standing due to the fact that she wanted to be on point.

"Well, yall already know my brother Choppa. But um, this is his girlfriend Yoyo. She is from tallahassee. And this is her cousin and her boyfriend, Lowe and Ddot. These are some real New York niggas. I had to bring them to set some bitches straight." Hontiss said with a evil smirk on her face.

She already knew her family got active. Darrian wasn't really there to get active, though. He was really there to keep his girlfriend sane. Cause lord knows her ass can get crazy.

A little after the show aired, Joce decided that she wanted to start some drama. Joce found out that Bryson was dating the rapper Yoyo. Yoyo was cousins with another rapper, Big Lowe. She was dating Sugarhill drill rapper Ddot.

She also found out that Yoyo was the sister of Keanu. Keanu was dating Ddot's best friend and fellow rapper, Dd Osama.

With all this new information, Jocelyn went on live and started going off about the whole family. She began spreading narratives and provoking them all.

And seeing as Lowe was a New Yorker too, that made everything that came lut of Joce's mouth worse. Lowe being the fire craker, she responded back and told Joce that New York doesn't claim her.

After a while of back and forth, Lowe stopped responding. She knew that Hontiss was going to the reunion for her show. So she would just show up with her and give Joce her lil 15 that she so desperately craved.

"So, Pocahontiss, you have gone viral. You climbed up on a party bus and flipped off of it. You climbed up the side of the house. Not to mention, you probably ran the most fades in the house. You basically ran the house. How do you feel about that?"

Hontiss chuckled before she answered. "I personally thought it was funny. Bitches wanted to get a moment by beefing with the biggest bitch in the house, and I gave ot to them."

"I think you and Joce probably fought the most. What's the beef there?"

"I deadass had no beef with any of the bitches in the house. I was new to NowThatsTv. In the first episode while we were all waiting to get on the party bus, Joce was giving me dirty ass looks so I summed it up to her just being mad cause im a fine ass bitch and she mad cuase I could pull all the females in her family." Hontiss said in a nonchalant tone.

"But anyways, while we were waiting, I was on Tiktok, and I scrolled past a tea page. And the post was basically Joce talking shit. She really seemed mad because I didn't talk to her at the contract signing. Mind you, I did not audition. Zay reached out and asked me to be on the show. I did come to the contract signing, but I left right after signing. There was too much going on."

Relly nodded as he asked his next question. "So why you ain't say nothing to her when you first walked?"

"Because I found out at the exact moment I confronted her bitchass- well, I didn't confront her. I fought her. But at least I didn't sneak her mark ass.

"You know, you craaked me up during the sesason. You called Joce a naked teletuby. You said she looked like a busted can of biscuits, and you said she wide cross the back. That's embarrassing. I wouldn't even come to this reunion." Everyone in the room laughed as Relly recalled Pocahontiss' insults towards Jocelyn.

"Imma tell you right now. I am the worst bitch to argue with. I am mentally a 4 year old sometimes. So that means I point out the obvious and make it hurt. And I'm not gonna stop. When im on one, it's difficult to get me to chill. I can go all night. Plus, them bitches can't beat me up."

"Ok, so bring em out!" Relly shouted.

As soon as Lowe saw Joce, she hopped off the couch and took off dodging the security and drop kicking Jocelyn in the face. Joce flew down to the floor as Lowe made her way on top, sending powerful shots to heer face aqs Joce's arms flailed, trying to keep the 15 year old from making the previous damage from Hontiss, even worse.

By the end of the reunion, Hontiss and her crew cloked the fuck out of everybody.

She slapped donyae because she ran up on Speshel K when she was yelling the truth about the way the cast was acting.

Hontiss herself couldn't lie. She, too, was acting a damn fool, but she didn't care. Pocahontiss is going to continue to do whatever the fuck she wanted to do.

Pocahontiss and Kash went 5 tounds back to back. Then they went 2 more round as Hontiss was leaving.

Pocahontiss also tagged Persuasion for poppikg off on Kenzy with no explanation. And persuasion left that motherfucka with a few knots, and fat ass eye, and a message: Don't fuck with Kenzy.

Joce continuously got tagged the whole night due to her running her fat ass mouth. Hontiss fought Joce a total of 9 times. And Lowe tapped her ass a good 5 times before she decided she wanted to go home.

Pocahontiss had also popped Sky a few times one on one. But during a fight between Joce and Hontiss, Sky jumped in. And Hontiss' brother was the first one to also jump in and fuck her up.

He didn't give a fuck who she was fighting. Choppa is always going to let his sister handle her own beef and shit. But one thing he absolutely will not stand for is her getting jumped. He would never let his sister get jumped.

So Choppa nd Sky went 2 rounds and Choppa toe' ha ass out the frame. Sky didn't run up for the rest of the reunion.
Hontiss ran fades with everybitch that she said she would run a fade with.

Not only did Pocahontiss run the season and the house. She was running the reunion, too.

♧》°¤★~》《♤》《☆★☆》《♤》《~★¤°《♧
~POCAHONTISS' FINAL SEASON THOUGHTS:

☆Kenzy》You my bitch and will forever be my bitch. It doesn't matter if we fight and argue. Imma always rode for you the same way you ride for me. Period.

☆Nina》 You fine as hell, and you twin for real. We were one of the best duos, right after me and Kenzy.

○Liddy》You were cool to hang around. It was a vibe.

☆Jayla》It was fun to fuck on you cause yo pussy was juicy. You a vibe, too.

♤Donyae》 The shit you pulled today pissed me off. How you gone ask me to be yo girlfriend then you pull up with the opps? That was lame as hell. Now you owe me some make up pussy cause what the fuck was that?

♡Butter》 You need to get fat so these bitches can stop fucking with you. Whoever put you on this season with these rabid ass animals set you up cause you were the smallest bitch in the house. I love yo little ass forreal tho. You a sweetheart and a vibe.

¤Sky》 I think you could have been a vibe if you had just taken your head out of the crack of Jocelyn's ass and been your own person. But since you wanted to be a lap dog and take fades for her, we turned you to a mutt. You got put down.

□Everyone else》I have nothing to say about Joce except for the fact that she looks like she snuck onto the planet. Y'all bitches were high-key giving mid as fuck. You bitches were boring and I was not entertained. You all need to go redeem yourself cause what the fuck was that?