♤》1.0》 𝔖 𝔱 𝔞 𝔫 𝔡 ℑ 𝔫 𝔤 𝔒 𝔫 𝔅 𝔲 𝔰 𝔦 𝔫 𝔢 𝔰 𝔰

POCAHONTISS
-》YUCK MOUF! Y'all already know who the fuck it is. For those of you who don't know me, I am the bitch that beat up Chrisean. I knocked out her tooth out cause she wanted to be a bully. I'm the only bully bitch up in this motherfucker.

Guess what?! IM THE GUEST STAR! And I have a surprise for y'all! Not only am I here as a part of the cast, but I am also the new EP for South Central Baddies! Now you hoes really finna be sick of me! The best part is that no one knows im coming. Not even Ivori. Only Zay. So this should be fun.
-

Isaiah made his way to the black Mercedes that Hontiss sat in with her brother.

When he looked through the window, he saw Hontiss biting off her acrylic nails. She also unclipped her wig from her braids.

POCAHONTISS
-》So my brother and I pull up to the baddies house. It looks really pretty from the outside. But knowing these females, this house is finna be toe' the fuck up by the end of the week.
-

Without knocking, Zay just opened the door, scaring the girl in the backseat just a bit.

"Jumpscare nigga!" Hontiss said with playful glare on her face. He laughed as he hopped into the car, closing the door behind him.

POCAHONTISS
-》For those of yall who don't know, Fly Niy and Zay are my cousins. Me and Zay are related on my dad side. Me and Niy are cousins on my mom side. We all met at a family reunion here in LA.

Isaiah hugged her as she continued to pop her nails off. Pocahontiss had on black biker shorts with a black tank top and black timberland boots. To say Hontiss was ready to fight was an understatement. She was dressed as if she were ready for war.

"So, how you feel about being the executive producer of a show?"

"I don't know. I was lowkey kinda nervous at first. But after my confidence kicked in, it was giving fun. Like, planning all this shit and casting was fun as hell. I love being in charge, on soul."

"So you ready to run shit?"

"Nigga, I been running shit since season 3. Im not only going to run the production, but imma run this house, fuck is you 'talm 'bout?"

ISAIAH
-》Of course, y'all already know I had to bring back a fan favorite, Pocahontiss. Y'all loved her for season 3, so now she is back. She said she 'bout to be running shit, so we will see. Y'all already know that her hands are ruthless. Hopefully, no one tries to cross her or get one up on her. 'Cause we all know she not going for that shit.
-

"I already know that you gone wanna squabble all day. You can literally go all day, but please, try and get some dialogue." Isaiah asked as Pocahontiss placed a black surgical mask on her face. She didn't want anyone to see her yet.

The only person she expected to recognize her was Ivori. Hontiss was covered in tattoos, and she planned to get more. Ivori had seen her naked enough to be able to recognize her tattoos.

POCAHONTISS
-》The first bitch on my hitlist is the first bitch that I see that I don't like. Fuck a hitlist. Imma just get to punching on every bitch I see. Fuck all you hoes.
-

"Im not making any promises. Now let's go."

Zay shook his head as he opened the car door and grabbed Hontiss' hand as they both exited the car. NLE hopped out, too. He planned on watching the first few fights because he wanted to see what he had thought his sister up close. He planned to stay just for a while. Bryson couldn't stay long anyway because he had a show to do.

The security and cameras followed them up the stairs and to the door. There was security everywhere.

The group almost couldn't get through the door due to the security taking extra percaution as told.