♤》1.5》𝔒 𝔫 𝔖 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢

LIDDY
-》I hear, the commotion. It's like, it's just, it's just loud. My heart beating. I'm like, ok. Hear I am again. Putting myself in this situation. But let's go. Pressure is lik, ya' kno', she on it. She 1. I'm like, ok. I already got my ones out the way.
-

Hontiss watched the fight from.the bottom of the stairs as she laughed. She knew that Bambi used to be small.

She just got big and she wasn't used to all that extra weight. So of course she would be all over the place. Hontiss wouldn't personally count that as a lost.

Hontiss had been a big bicth all her life so for Bambi to have been a Itty bitty skinny bitch with big titties to a big bitch with big titties, she was actually doing well.

Not to metion the fact that pressure is a big ass bitch. Bambi did well.

POCAHONTISS
-》Maaaannnnnn. I saw pressure run up on Bambi. As the fight transpired, I was disappointed. I hope and pray to god that no bitch in this house is scared of Pressure. That bitch is big for nothing and she can't fight. I don't have any type of clue as to what the fuck that was. These bitches 'posed to be throwing hands. Pressure ova' hea' slap boxing.
-

"THAT SHIT WAS WEAK AS HELLL!" Hontiss yelled as she stood on the steps laughing. She thought that the fight was ass but it did entertain her.

Then they went a round 2.

"Yall both was moving in slo mo! I love you Bambi, but neither of you bitches can fight! What in the fuck was that? Both of y'all lost that. How you run it back and still fuck up?" Hontiss questioned as she looked into the closest camera hoping that Bambi and Presseure heard her.

Pocahontiss made her way all the way up the stairs to see if anyone had a problem.

POCAHONTISS
-》I walk up in this mouthafucka, waiting for a bitch to check me like they said that was gone do on the net. But, news flash, non of them bitches wanted smoke for real. But I do see pressure.
So I decided to press this bitch. She a internet thug.
-

"PREEESSSUUURRREEEEEEE! Can I talk to you?!" Hontiss walked up to her while she was stuffing her titties back in her clothes. Shiesty followed behind her because she had nothing else better to do.

"What do you need love?"

"Don't call me that shit. I have a girlfriend for that. I came to see what the fuck is up. 'Cause that shit at the club was weird as fuck."

SHIESTY
-》 For those of you who are out of the loop, basically: Before Yae and Hontiss broke up, we all went to the club. It was me, Hontiss, Nina, and Yae. Toxic, which is Pressures sister if I'm not mistaken, had pulled up trying to jump Yae on sum' gang shit. Nina and Hontiss was like hell naw'.

So they got to thumpin'. Turns out, them bitches had called Pressure and Pressure gave them a go ahead to come after Bambi. . .then they doubled back and came for Yae. And seeing as Yae was dating Hontiss at the time, it's like, y'all know how she get. Hontiss loved her some Yae. So y'all already know she fucked Toxic and 'nem, up.

So pressure got om live talking about how she gone get Hontiss 'cause everybody is scared of her and since she was bigger than Hontiss then she would basically put her in her place. But y'all already knew that Hontiss was not gone go for that.
-

"You sent yo' bitch ass goons to come do me sum'. They ran up, and got sent back limping. You sent bitches on my friend and my ex. Then you hoped on live and started popping shit. So what's up?"

"I only said that shit 'cause I was mad. I do apologize. That was karma." Pressure said as she tried to hug it out.

"Oh ok." Hontiss said witha stank face as she walked away, not even acknowledging Pressures attempt to make amends.