♤》1.5》𝔎 𝔥 𝔞 𝔬 𝔰

POCAHONTISS
-》When I tell yall. . .Nina came in and got on ha' ass. Kash got whooped that first round. The second one, imma rule as a tie, but yeah. Nina came in a stood on what the fuck she said.

We were all happy to see her, ya' kno'. Ivori came out and did this lil' grind type shit, trying make me mad, and she almost fell. Shebmust have forgot that I fucked Nina before.

It didn't make me mad, I just wanted to have a threesome.
*shrugs*
-

"OH MY FUCKING GOOODDDD! ZAY! CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Now I ain't see if you elbowed her or not! But there would be no mutgafuckin' misconceptions if you wouldn't have tried to break it up!" Pocahomtiss yelled as she pulled Isaiah away from Nina.

"You really doin' the most right now! Damn! Yo' favoritism for Kash is real, and it's showing! It's OK to have it, but when it comes to these bitches as a whole, it's needs to dissipate!"

Pocahontiss turned to tell the security guard to take Kash to her room. Pocahontiss planned to talk to Kash later on.

"You let Kash say and do whatever the fuck she want to! Then, when her karma comes back to her, you wanna break up the fights and make excuses for her! I'm sick of it! Kash was just outside talking about Nina Mama, and now they can't fight!? You allow her to provoke everyone! I understand that this yo' show, and you run shit, but you not being fair! You can't break up the fight everytime Kash is getting her ass handed to her! PERIOD!" Pocahontiss turned and went into Kash's room.

Hontiss walked past all the security and Knuckles. Bre and the hairstylist were giving her dirty looks as she stood in front of Kash.

"Listen bitch, Imma say this one time, so you best listen. Ain't nobody set you up. Don't talk about the world if you are not prepared to fight the world. Stay ready so you don't have to get ready. You still in here poppin' it about Nina after she just beat yo' ass for popping' it. You need to learn the lesson or else you gone get kept back, dummy. If you get it, yo get it. If you don't, then you'll just have to learn." Pocahontiss pushed her way threw the security so that she could get to the door.

She opened the door and slammed it with force before she stomped through the living room and then down she stairs back to her room to finish getting ready.

POCAHONTISS
-》I just had to get on Zay's ass. At the end of the day, you doin' too much. You may be my cousin and I may love you. But let's be so fucking for real fight now.
-

"She got the green light on Bambi and she dud her shit. Toxic did what she wanted to do. Toxic did what she wanted to do, that's her bitch. If she on her-"

"Pressure shut the fuck up, 'cause no I wouldn't. If ivori was fighting a bitch I would let her get her ones. I'm not no jumping ass bitch." Pocahontiss said as she walked around the bed, between the two women going back and forth.

Hontiss made her way right past Pressure untouched.

She sat down on the bed in between Ivorixs leg and sat back on her chest as the two passed a wood back and forth between each other.

"You don't even know what happened Pocahontiss." Pressure directed her energy to Hontiss now.

"Neither do you bitch! You weren't there. The reason I fought Toxic and yo' sister was because the stepped up to Yae in the club, the fuck. ? O was with Donyae, I wasn't with my cousin nigga." Pocahontiss passed the wood back to Ivori.

"Don't bring no gang bangin' shit in it. Toxic said don't bring no gang bangin' shit in it tho'." Nina explained to Pressure.

"Im not knowing nun of this though. I'm not knowing anything, because I did seven year-."

"For scamming bitch. You are a scammer Pressure. You were in the cell being Big Berthas lil' bitch behind the scenes. Let that shit go. You was wrong as fuck, point blank period. You knew Bambi was by herself and you sent bitches on her."

"All I know is, me and Bambi-you seen her, get on her." Pressure said fkinging her arms around.

"That's exactly why you got fucked up yesterday." Hontiss laughs as she points out Pressures face and how it was damaged from last night.

Nina and Pressure kept talking out their issue, making Pocahontiss tune out the conversation.

Pressure came downstairs, calling herself checking Nina and Pocahontiss about them jumping Toxic and Pressures sister.

Pressure stuck her sister and Toxic on Bambi about a week before she sent them to get Donyae over Nina.

It was over gang beef and Toxic jumped into the mess.

Donyae, Nina, Shiesty, and Yoyo had went out one night. While in the club, Toxic and her girlfriend pulled up, pressing Donyae because of Nina, not knowing that Nina and Pocahontiss were there.

Pocahontiss and Donyae were together at the time, so when she heard that these bitches were trying to jump on little Ole Yae, Pocahontiss was on hots.

So a fight broke out between Yae, Nina, Shiesty, Hontiss, and Toxic and her girlfriend.

The beef between them is Nina and Toxic have gang beef.

Toxic doesn't like Pocahontiss because Pressures sister likes her.

Pressures sister doesn't like Donyae because she's jealous of the relationship between her and Hontiss.

Pressure doesn't like Pocahontiss because she wanted to be friends with her at first but couldn't because Toxic doesn't like her and she's low-key scared of both Toxic and Hontiss.

Hontiss doesn't like Pressures sister because she wanted to jump Donyae.

Pocahontiss didn't like toxic because in the club, she hoped out of the fight between Hontiss, Nina, Donyae, and her girlfriend to go and attack Shiesty. That's how Shiesty ended up in the fight as well.

And Yoyo didn't like the they way it was looking, so she jumped in as well, starting a full-on brawl in the club.

-This is just a quick update for now, but imma be back this weekend my loves. Reality says hiiiii. Yae says wassup. Ivori is sleep. Shiesty says she loves yall. And Hontiss hopes yall had a good Valentines to day.

-if there is anything that you would like to ask them feel free.🤭

~LOVE, TD