☆》1.5《🄱 🅄 🄻 🄻 🅈 🅃 🄷 🄴 🄱 🅄 🄻 🄻 🅈

"Shut the fuck up Jocelyn. Nobody really give a fuck about you being from New York. Chill the fuck out. I got people from there, and they don't claim you. Shut it the fuck up." Hontiss said to Jocelyn. She got tired of hearing Jocelyn slick diss on L.A. when she deadass is currently filming a show call South Central Baddies.

And with that. Jocelyn piped down, trying to avoid getting slapped and embarrassed again. She knew who Hontiss was. She just didn't know that she was so quick to get active. So she planned her get back. She was just gonna hold off till they got to the house, where security would be accessible.

Kenzy began talking about how she wouldn't want to be from New York because of the rats.

"Real treacherous." Jocelyn commented.

"Just like your surgeon?c Pocahontiss said, which once again put Jocelyn on mute.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me."

"Send your doctor a cease and desist for malpractice. They are the one you should be mad at. You banwagon ass bitch." Hontiss said as Speshel K began to pass out the alcohol.

"Yay! Liquor!" Pocahontiss said as Kenzy began to fill her cup. Hontiss was one of those people who were able to enjoy getting drunk because she wasn't a lightweight drinker. This Meaning, she could drink a decent amount and still be functional.

I mean, she was underaged, but she was going to do what she wanted in the end anyway, so she didn't care.

Out of nowhere, music started blasting through the speakers. So the girls got up and started dancing.

Jayla got up and started giving Hontiss a lap dance as she started smaking on her ass.

After a while, Jayla got up to go speak to Foxy, and Hontiss continued to turn up. Yae had passed her the blunt. She took a puff as she bent over and started twerking on the stud. Hontiss passed it back as Yae gripped onto her hip.

Once the song ended, Hontiss made herself comfortable on Donyae's lap. They continued to share the blunt as they vibed together.

But of course, nothing lasts when you woth South Central Baddies. Kash and Liddy began to argue again. Hontiss was starting to wonder if it was worth it. They couldn't even make it to the house without confrontation.

But the she stopped goving a fuck after she asked herself 'what the fuck that got to do with me?'

Her and Yae continued to laugh and vibe untill she felt someone step on her foot due to all the commotion caused by Liddy and Kash.

Then she started feeling drops of alcohol drop onto her. Now she was getting fed up because the grown ass women are acting like bad ass kids on a road trip. She is the youngest and eve she dont act out like this.

But she decided not to speak on the acting like kids aspect simply because, if Jocelyn or Sky tried her, or any bitch for that matter, all morals are gonna get thrown out the window. Right along with they stiff ass oily ass wigs.

"Yo! Chill the fuck 'aht my nigga! 'Cause y'all niggas actin' like y'all wanna play water wars with liqua'! And I swea' fo gawd...If i get Casamigos, or Henny in my eye, lashes, or on this lace, one of you bitches gone run me a fade. True shit!" Hontiss said, interrupting the argument between the other girls because alcohol was spilling out the cups as their actions became extra as hell.

She passed Donyae the bmunt back as she grabbed the phone out her hand, opened the camera, and loading her storage up with pictures and videos of her and Yae.

POCAHONTISS
-》I like bitches that like bitches. But, I've been debating on Yae cause she's been passed around. Them tea pages be snitching on y'all.