《 F ◇ T ◇ C ◇ U 》

"Hello?" Ivori spoke to her phone as she stepped on her breaks upon arriving a red traffic light.

"Hey, Mama's." Melichi greeted with a smile. She loved Ivori's voicd.

"Im like 10 minutes away. Are you ready?" Ivori asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Yea. I gotta get my shoes."

"Aight. Bye." Ivori said as she hung up the phone.

This was going to be their first time meeting in person. Melichi was so excited. She had anticipated this since she had flown to LA to South Central Baddies.

Ivori was taking her out on a date, and then they were going to go to the club.

As Melichi sat in her thoughts, she heard her phone ding. It was Ivori telling her she was outside.

Melichi happily hopped up and grabbed her purse and phone before dashing out the door. As soon as Melichi made it down the steps, she saw Ivori standing at her car. She was recording. This was one of those moments she would want to keep forever.

Melichi ran to Ivori as fast as she ould and jumped on the shorter girl, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Ivori wrapped her arms around Melichis waist as they shared a long awaited embrace. Ovori's hand inched down and squezzed Chi's butt as the girl giggled.

"Im so happy to finally meet you." Melichi whispered into Ivori's ear.

"Me too." Ivori replied as the two finally pulled back from the embrace.

The two held eye contact for what seemed like forever. Melichi then softly grabbed Ivori by the neck and brought their faces closer. Chi then leaned down a little and started off with a little leck, which Ivori instantly deepened.

The makeout session went on for a good minute before the two separated.

"Damn me. You tounging me down, and we haven't even made it past the date yet." Ivori giggled as she grabbed her phone, and her and Melichi opened the doors of the car and got in.

"Whatever. You already knew what the fuck was up. You look sexy tho'." Chi complemented.

"So do you, witcho' ass all out and shit." Ivori said as she pulled off and made her way to the restaurant.

Throughout the car ride, there was not one dull moment. The two girls constantly made each other laugh, and the conversation was able to continue to circulate. It was like they had known each other for years.

Ivori and Melichi joked, laughed, and flirted throughout the duration of their trip.

Some things that stood out to Ivori about Chi was that she was tatted up. She was also tall. (Melichi is like two inches taller than yae, so make that comparison on your own. Just know, Chi is a big bitch.)

Chi had piecings, a gap, a lisp, and a heavy memphis accent. She sounded like Moni. She also realized that she didn't wear makeup. Shd had on lashes, and that was it.

Ivori admired how fine she was without all the extra shit. When Ivori watched her on tv, she always had on makeup. Not to say it took away from her look, but she was way prettier without it. But in person, she was serving with only lashes.

Melichi liked that with Ivori, what you see is what you get. She was the same in person as she was on the phone and tv. Ivori looked even better in person than on camera. Hontiss loved everything about Ivori. From.her face, to her voice, to her braces, to her smile.

She found everything about the girl attractive.

She didn't expect Ivori to be smaller than her, though.