♤》1.0》𝔎 𝔥 𝔞 𝔬 𝔰

POCAHONTISS
-》I'm not a morning person, but I wanted to dye my hair before we got the day started, so I woke up around 6:00 that morning. Ya kno'. I washed my ass and shit.

I was in the bathroom doing my hair, and then Zay run up in that bitch talm' 'bout Chyna just got smacked in the face wit' ice.

Like, God damn Niy. It's too early.
-

Pocahontiss grabbed Fly Niy and moved her away from Chyna. "Hol'on boo. Calm down."

Fly Niy kept going, so Hontiss was about to go back downstairs. She had been up basically all day yesterday. She was burnt out and had dark circles to cover up.

She didn't even make it to her room before Isaiah told Kash to take her wig off.

"Hell nah Zay," Hontiss said as she came back up the stairs and around the security. "If any bitch gone fight Kash, it's gone be me. I don't care. I'm gone get it up with this bitch everytime."

Security grabbed Pocahontiss and took her away from the door. Theu had almost slipped due to the water dripping from her hair. She had previously washed out the bleach and dark green dye from the back of her head. Hontiss had planned on touching up her undercut later on.

Hontiss interrupted the argument between Fly Niy and Kash due to the fact that she wanted to fight again. She was irritated since the start of her day, which was at 6:00. She wasn't done with Kash yesterday. She was just tired.

"Shut up bitch! You's a pop tart cuz'! Sweet on the inside bitch! On my soul. Sit the fuck down before I park you
,hoe." With that, Kash rolled her eyes and uttered slick words underneath her breath before turning around and slaming her door shut.

"That's what the fuck I thought bitch." Pocahontiss yelled as she went back downstairs to blow-dry her hair so that Ivori could do it for her. Before, she made it down stairs she stopped knowing Pressure was watching her and threw up her middle finger before continuing down the stairs.

In retaliation, Pressure threw her drink but missed. Hontisss shook it off and laughed.

POCAHONTISS
-》Pressure's a 34 year old goofy. She a cornball as bitch. She is a poptart. Her ass woke up looin' like the golly green giant. Bit ass bitch.
-

Once Homtiss blew her hair out, she hopped back in bed with Ivori as Fly Niy popped it about Kash. Hontiss laid her head on Ivori's chest and wrapped her left arm around the girls torso as she brought her body closer.

Ivori wrapped her right arm Hontiss and used the power hand to continue to scroll through her phone.

She closed her eyes for the next twenty minutes for a power nap.

After those twenty minutes passed, Hontiss was back up. She placed her right hand into Ivoris waistband and kissed her neck.

POCAHONTISS
》When I woke up next to Ivori, we chit chitin' it up and all I hear is that some mo' hoes is fighting. Like damn. Then, fucking Pressure calls himself applying pressure and call out a fade with me. At this point, If you eat breakfast in the morning, Imma just assume you got yo life together.
*shrugs
-

"Good morning, bae."

"Hey mamas." Pocahontiss replied as she let out a hefty yawn.

"What you gone put on for the photoshoot?" Ivori asked as she liked different posts on Instagram.

"Ion' know yet. I also need to get an outfit for the walk-in."

"Ight." Ivori said as Hontiss closed her eyes. Once she was no longer watching Ivori, she ststyed spamming the shutter button on her camera. Resulting in her camera roll filling up with hella' pictures of Hontiss' nose and forehead.

Some were blury due to her ticking and twitching. The others were clear, capturing Hontiss' beauty in the moment.

Ivori loved taking pictures of her.

(If I add "*" that means she's having a tick.)

POCAHONTISS
-》I was so tired, last night was too much. So much shit had transpired, and that was only the first day. Liddy pissed me off and I wasn't fucking with it.

Imma say this to every bitch I meet. You turn yo' yo back on me, keep that bitch turned. . .foreva'.
-

Pocahontiss opened her eyes to look up at Ivori. The two made eye contact for a quick moment, making them feel like they were the only ones in the room.

Hontiss pecked ivori on the lips before she took Ivori's phone out of her hand.

She looked into the camera, resulting in the phone unlocking.

"You gone do my hair." Hontiss said as she took a picture on Ivori's story.

"Umm, nigga. There's a stylist in here for a reason." Ivori said as she watched Pocahontiss.

"On trust that nigga. He probably gone scalp me or some shit. He was rootin' fa' Kash to whoop my ass when we was fightin'. Hell nah'." Hontiss said as she captioned the photo before posting it.

"You're extra, bitch. And wha-"

"Who the fuck is you callin' a bitch." Pocahontiss cut Ivori off by grabbing her by the throat and pulling her face closer.

Ivori laughed. "You."

"Ooohhhhh. You think you funny little miss 'I can't take it'? I got you then. I'm finna give that ass the work, fuck is you talm' 'bout." Hontiss said as she smacked Ivoris ass hard.

"Ow! Bitch, you gone stop hitting me." Ivori said as she smacked Hontiss' ass back.

Pocahontiss just laughed and leaned in to give ivori another kiss. "No, leave me the fuck alone."

"Girl. Bring yo' ass." Hontiss said as she pulled Ivori closer by her waist. She then kissed Ivori, slowly adding her tongue as she forgot that the others were in the room.

Homtiss looked at her phone, checking the time.

She spotted a text from the driver that was transporting Nina, Billy, and Sweet Dreamz. He had said they had pulled up to the house.

Pocahontoss had gotten up from the dead and went to the door. She went outside and down the porch steps.

She walked around the house, and she scanned the area. When she spotted the woman in the baby purple one piece and the bigger woman sporting the ski mask, she ran towards the car immediately.

Hontiss held open her arms and enveloped the older woman in a tight embrace. Nina hugged her back, pecking her neck and rocking the two back and forth.

"I already know what timing you on pooh, so go get yo lick back. We are standing on business." Hontiss said as she dapped up Billy before grabbing Nina's hand and walking her into the house.