Please Don't Forget Me: If Ryu Cheongwoo is Gone

There was a performance but suddenly, Cheongwoo disappeared!

'What... happened?'

Talking to himself, Ryu Cheongwoo saw himself in a difficult situation. It seems like the system targets him this time.

To see a world without you, how tormenting would it be?

Smiling bitterly, the TeStar's leader sat with his fingers interlock.

'Calm down... yes I have to calm down...'

The main reason why he choose to be the leader is so that he can't be replaced. That he can have a benefit for the group. But...

Seeing how his team grows at such an astonishing pace, he can't help but feel like he is lacking. Even Bae Sejin is improving so much. But how about me? What can I do for the group?

They can work well without me...

I am not...

"No! We know that hyung is not that kind of guy!"

Cha Eugene shouted as he defend Ryu Chungwoo. They were told that maybe Chungwoo run away.

"Yes, he knows very well how each of us would worry if he is gone. He would say a word before leaving..." Bae Sejin added.

"And... I think something happened. He won't leave without a notice..." the other sejin concluded.

Surprised with what he heard, Chungwoo was confused. So it turns out they can't see him but he is still remembered. Worst case is turning like a bubble but right now, he is still there.

"What should we do now? The performance will be held in just minutes but... hyung..." Kim Raebin have worries on his face.

They know that they have succeeded in any challenges that comes through them but...

With one member vanishing like that, what can possibly happen now that they have a performance?

"Hyung did his best for us. Let's follow the plan and believe that he will come. If the performance starts without him, let's divide his parts and adjust the choreography on the spot"

"That is dangerous moondae!"

"I know, but cheongwoo is not the type of guy to run away and ruin or performance"

Moondae took a deep breathe.

"I know, he will be there"

Everyone look at each other and nodded.

"Moondae is right, he will come" Ahyeon clenches his first. Keun Sejin pat their backs.

Now checking their choreography if ever Cheongwoo won't come, in just minutes they finished it. But still, they knew that their leader will be there with them.

'They... believe in me...'

Those words keeps on echoing on his head.

A small smile escaped his lips. He knew very well that he is capable. Because he did his best to be. He is someone that the team needs. For he is he, may he be the leader or not. They believe in him, because they know him very well. Maybe much more than he know himself.

'Hah...'

He chuckled. Indeed, he is really grateful to be part of such a wonderful group. He is thankful to have met TeStar.

And as they enter the podium, Cheongwoo grab his mike. He is not sure if anyone can see him but he know that whatever he speaks, as long as he put his heart to it, no matter how far the distance may be, his voice will reach it.

"TeStar will show you something today!"

Shouting, all the members look at the spot where it come from.

'Cheongwoo!'

'Hyung!'

None of them know how he suddenly appears on his spot. Even the loviewers were astonished. Thinking it was an illusion of the stage.

And their performance, it was as great as ever...

It was shining, for it was filled with seven bright stars.

Each member smiles as they can't help but be glad and happy.

'I know you will come'

-end-