Please Don't Forget Me: If Bae Sejin Is Gone

Start from the beginning

"Huh, you are not here..."

"Wait, you can hear me?!"

And then he just realized, something surely is weird with the situation.

"Cheongwoo, I am just right in front of you! All this time yet no one can seem to hear nor see me!"

"You are not joking, are you?"

Baese surely is not joking.

"I am not! Why would I?!"

They think that maybe it is just a prank but even Baese would love it if it is just like that but...

"You..."

They did so many tricks to know whether it was a prank or not but even from any angle and things that can only be seen if you are right there, everything was just like what Baese had said.

"What is happening... right now...?"

None of them had any idea, but they were glad that they could communicate. Although it took hours before they realized the situation.

Arriving at the accommodation earlier than they planned, they can't proceed if Baese turn invisible. Can he?

"You know what, it was cool but creepy at the same time..." Eugene started.

"Hyung is here but he is not here..." Raebin added. Still can't believe of how Baese was there yet they can't see him.

"Sorry, we didn't realize sooner..." Seon Ahyeon mumbled apologetically. He too was so worried and flustered about the situation.

Shaking his head, Baese knows that no one can see him yet he still do so.

"No one wanted this... it is not your fault."

"But the system is gone..." Moondae mumbled, still doesn't know what to do. He is probably blaming himself.

"I'm so—"

"Moondae, it is not your fault"

Everyone nodded.

"But what are we going to do now?" Lee Sejin mumbled. He is worried as well.

"I... I don't know. But I am glad I can talk with you guys..."

A small smile escaped his lips.

"Thank you..."

Indeed, he was relieve that at the very least he could communicate with the other members.

The day proceed, he was able to eat and just everything he touch turned invisible. The fork he was holding can't be seen now but when he put it down, it turns visible again. Although he did tell then he just can't touch people.