To I-Island, Inner Danger lurking

In the sky, we see a private jet owned by Strawberry Productions, and inside we see Ichigo, Miyako, Ai, Aqua, Ruby, and Izuku with Fetch lying on the floor. Ai and Izuku look out the window, seeing the vast ocean and the large moving facility called I-island in the distance.

Ai: "So that's I-island? It's so amazing!"

Izuku: "I haven't really been to the facility, but I have gotten video calls from All Might's friend, David Shield, who gave me tutorials on machines and such."

Fetch: "That would explain your vast knowledge of technology and how to manipulate energy."

Ruby: "Papa is amazing when it comes to creating machines, don't you agree Aqua?"

Aqua: "Yeah, learning at a young age about machinery is no easy thing, and takes years to understand and get the hang of it."

Izuku: "I guess you can say, I'm built different."

Everyone went silent, with Ichigo and his wife looking at him with deadpan looks, the kids looked at him with 'Are you serious right now bro' stares and Ai had a blank closed-eye smile. 

Izuku: "Ok so no one liked my joke."

Fetch: "It didn't make the cut."

Ai: "Izuku...do I need to punish you?~"

Izuku: "N-No..."

Ruby: "Mama I agree with Papa, please don't punish him."

Aqua: "Yeah because the last time you punished him, me and Ruby couldn't sleep."

Ai: "Whatever do you mean?"

Aqua: "Remember after the whole party at the Pizzaplex? You took him to the room and locked it and all we heard were screams of either terror or pleasure."

Ai's face turned red while Izuku looked down in shame.

Izuku: "Please don't remind me...'It isn't my fault she had some sexual tension she needed to release. ' "

Flashback

The aftermath of the large party took a lot of staff bots to clean up, and we transitioned to Izuku being dragged by Ai by the arm with surprisingly strong force.

Izuku: "Uh Ai, can we talk about this? I'm sure the kids would want to-"

Ai: "Oh don't worry about them, Dad's got them. As for you, it's time you take responsibility."

Izuku: "Come again?"

Ai: "You know, with all the things you've done like singing, dancing, taking me out on dates and so on, I got a lot...tension I want to relieve."

She opens the room door and using some of her quirk, throws Izuku on the bed and closes the door behind her.

Izuku: "A-Ai we can chat about this-"

Ai: "Nuh uh uh, I'm not letting go of this chance. And don't tell me otherwise because I secretly snuck into the animatronic workshop and saw the blueprints of how you created your body. You removed the necessary organs that keep a human alive, but...you kept the organs below the waist, hm? That's a plus for me~"

Izuku: "Uh uh uh uh uh...AIWECANTALKABOUTTHISANDIDONTKNOWWHATYOU'RETALKINGABOUTAND-"

Ai forms a mischievous grin as she grabs the ends of her shirt and prepares to take it off but suddenly Monty opens the door abruptly.