Showtime! Izuku vs his Past, Incoming danger

The four fighters stand at opposite spots away from each other. Izuku glances at them, sizing them up. Shoka glances at him and smiles a bit. This was her chance to show Izuku she has gotten stronger. Katsuki grits hit teeth upon seeing Izuku trying to fight while Izumi narrows her eyes but they hold some traces of sadness because she doesn't want to hurt him like in the past. 

Izuku: "I guess this is a sort of nice reunion, don't you agree?"

Izumi: "Brother, please I don't want to hurt you so do me a favor and-"

Izuku: "I'm not forfeiting the match. I came to show the world that there are new heroes on the way."

Katsuki: "Your weak Deku. Even if you came back to life through some sort of stupid shit, I'll still show you I'm not to be messed with."

Shoka: "Please shut up Katsuki, I'm losing brain cells just hearing you speak."

Midnight: "Are all fighters ready? Go!"

As they get ready to battle, Izuku holds up his hand.

Izuku: "Before we all fight, I want to propose something."

Shoka: "What is it Izuku?"

Izuku: "A trial."

Izumi: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "...to see if you can stomach what I can do."

Izuku gathers a portion of energy from around the stadium into a orb and slams it down.

Izuku: "SE SE'I KOEIKIIKI!"

He shouts as the entire environment around them changes into a large domain full of rusted machines and flames. 

Izumi: "Where are we?"

Shoka: "I don't know..."

Suddenly energy chains wrap around their necks and point to the ground. The trio hears heavy stomping and mechanical parts clicking.

???: "This is my domain...where all is abandoned by the follies of man. Now you will face what you have created..."

Their eyes go wide when they see a towering 7 foot tall Endoskeleton staring at them with glowing eyes.

Mimic: "In here...you are trapped in here with me and there is no escape unless three of us is defeated."

The Mimic unleashes an ear-piercing mechanical roar that blows the trio a bit back. Katsuki charges straight at The Mimic and fires off multiple explosions but a hand grabs his face and throws him aside like a ragdoll and Izumi throws debris at him with her telekinesis. The Mimic punches through them and runs at her with its clawed left hand extended. Izumi charges up One for All in her right arm and punches the machine in the chest but it only pushed it back a foot away.