Bio: The Forgotten

The Forgotten are animatronics dating back to 200 years ago and thus are possessed by spirits and gained special abilities. Each animatronic has their own agenda and rules that they follow of their accord. They have categories of sides they are on stemming from Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, or Chaotic Evil. The animatronics feed on remnant, a spirit and metallic substance which can be used to trap souls in inanimate objects. It also lies within the soul and which is why these animatronics absorb to power themselves and get stronger. The Puppet was among the strongest of the possessed animatronics since she was the one who gave life to the animatronics to fulfill their unfinished business, however she passed away. If someone has enough agony and anger towards someone or something, their soul will be drawn to an animatronic that fits their criteria and thus be able to make themselves a body. Multiple souls can possess an animatronic body if the body is able to handle the contents. The possessed animatronics are able to manipulate any type of energy source and even use their own remnant to strengthen their abilities. They can use this to make their damaged bodies stronger and durable. Fire is a notable weakness to the animatronics even though they are able to control nuclear and thermal energy but using too much of it will harm their bodies. 

Scrap Baby

Scrap Baby

Age: 200+

Spirit: Elizabeth Afton

Threat Level: High

Classification: Chaotic Evil

Scrap Baby is a hostile animatronic with the soul of the daughter of the serial killer who has murder dozens of children in the past. The young girl's soul has been twisted beyond saving due to the killer instincts of the animatronic that it was programmed for. When she and three other animatronics were lured into a pizzeria and threatened to be burned alive, she managed to escape however the other three were destroyed in the fire. Since then shes been wandering for years until she came up with a plan to bring her father back from the dead once again. Setting her sights on killing as many humans and taking their remnant, she decided to work alongside the League of Villains so she may use them for her own goals and revive her father. Shes seen other animatronics that are possessed and tries to convince them to join her but they see her trickery and malicious intent so they refuse, causing bad blood between her and others. Now to this day, shes is closer to reviving her father and so she needs stronger remnant, one filled with so much hope and happiness that she wants to crush and snuff out and decides to set her sights on Ai Hoshino and her kids, Ruby and Aqua. Scrap Baby has killed multiple heroes in the past but the hero commission is too scared to confront her due to her terrifying strength.