Through the Night, ColorSteel and B-Komachi's Tokyo Dome Concert

Hosu is in a complete panic and Izuku is still in the destroyed city looking for the device that triggered these events. Izuku is seen running on the destroyed streets scanning for the device. He hears a boom behind him and sees Scrap Baby charging straight at him, claw extended and ready to cut off his head. He ducks and she flies above him and lands a few feet from him.

Scrap Baby: "Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you."

Izuku: "Get out of my way. I'm putting an end to this chaos."

Scrap Baby: "You have no idea what we're trying to accomplish. This world is rotten and deserves to die. Remnant is what we need and humans are nothing more than sustenance for powering us."

Izuku: "You were once human! Why are you following the orders of a dead and twisted man?!"

Scrap Baby: "This world needs correction and only he can fix it. A new humanity will rise and THAT WILL BE US!"

She fires a beam from her claw and Izuku blocks it with an energy shield. As Izuku prepared to unleash his attack, a large blast of blue fire sent Scrap Baby back. That same scarred man, Dabi, shows up and makes Scrap Baby narrow her eyes.

Dabi: "Go. I'll handle her."

Izuku: "Who are you?"

Dabi: "I'll explain soon. Go find that device and end this madness."

Izuku nods as he feels like he can trust the guy. Izuku runs away as Scrap Baby shouts out to him to get back here but Dabi forms a circle of fire, preventing her from escaping.

 Izuku runs away as Scrap Baby shouts out to him to get back here but Dabi forms a circle of fire, preventing her from escaping

Dabi: "I'm your opponent. Don't think I'm gonna let you run scout-free and try killing my best friend. Let's not keep the devil waiting, you bitch."

Izuku looks around, scanning the buildings until he is stopped by RXQ who appears in front of him.

RXQ: "Izuku, I know where it is!"

Izuku: "Where is it?"

RXQ: "It's on the radio tower, top floor in the broadcasting room."

Izuku: "I see, that makes sense. She would broadcast the device's frequency to get all of the animatronics attention. Take me there."

RXQ nods as he engulfs himself and Izuku in a dark remnant vortex and they are teleported into the broadcast room where Izuku sees the device connected to some wires.