Bio: The Forgotten Part 2

Torture Lockjaw/ Frank Burt

Age: 200+

Spirit: ayirodiM ihsasiH

Threat level: Very High

Classification: Chaotically Neutral

Torture Lockjaw was an animatronic was created from a separate branch of Fazbear Entertainment, under a different brand of animatronics. Its original name was Frank Burt and was the head mascot of Frank Burt's Diner. The diner closed down due to unknown reasons and the animatronics were decommissioned. Lockjaw is a springlock animatronic and went under different incarnations. This incarnation of Lockjaw is the most savage, bloodthirsty, and merciless of its other forms, hence the title 'Torture'. The animatronic's endoskeleton is also filled to the brim with spike-like structures and it houses the spirit of someone close to Izuku's past. Lockjaw was found by Golden Freddy near Shibuya's shoreline and thus acted on its own accord. When it found out about William Afton and his killings, the League of Villains, Scrap Baby's plan, and the other Forgotten animatronics, Lockjaw made sure they are in check as his manipulation of energy and remnant is extraordinarily high and strong, on par with Golden Freddy and poses a great threat to their schemes. It is also very intelligent and wields a staff made of smelted metal scrap that is strong enough to pierce animatronic bodies with ease. Lockjaw's range in power seems limitless due to how the machine was built by someone...or rather something...

"Life is nothing but a butterfly's dream...reality is never as bad as a nightmare...as the mental tortures we inflict on ourselves...The world can be disappointing at times when it shows you its false colors...many places to run...many places to hide...use your lights wisely...because I'm coming back to haunt you inside...what could we use to make them come back...so many parts...so much that stack... let's create a monster...so go run and hide...he'll eventually find you...oh the sanity...just died...It's time to CHANGE the PAST..."