Her Robotic Protector, A Hero Rises

Time was running out for Izuku's favorite idol and he rushed to the hospital at top speed with her frail form in his mechanical arms. Her children hung on tightly as the large machine was running. Reaching Musutafu Hospital, Izuku was about to walk in when he realized about Ai's kids. How would people react to her having kids when she never mentioned them? He thinks for a minute but then he gets an idea and instructs the kids to remove his invisibility device that was stored in his chest. Aqua does so and hugs his sister as they are both cloaked on his back. He walks right in as people look at him with shock, fear and surprise but he did not care. The nurse in front sees the wounded Idol in his arms and runs over to them.

Izuku: "Shes dying, shes lost a lot of blood."

Nurse: "ok I'll get a doctor right away, follow me."

The nurse leads The Mimic to a room where he puts her down on the bed and the nurse gets right to work and multiple doctors. They see the large animatronic in the room but pay no mind as the patient was more important right now. The Mimic leaves the room for them to do their work and sits outside with the kids still invisible. 

It's been a few hours since he took Ai to the hospital to get her medical help. The door opens and the same nurse comes out, walking to him.

Nurse: "Um I was wondering how did you find her in this condition?"

Izuku: 'Can't tell her about the kids, that's for sure. I'll just have to lie my way...'

Izuku: "I'm a robot built and assigned as her bodyguard. I was tasked with buying groceries for her and when I returned, I found a stalker that stabbed her. The stalker has been dealt with."

Nurse: "I see. Well I came to tell you that we managed to give her a blood transfusion and shes in stable condition. You can go see her if you would like to."

Izuku: "I see. Thank you."

He stands up with the kids still invisible on his back. He enters the room, seeing Ai in a hospital gown and wires connected to her. He locks the door and the kids turn off the invisibility device and see their mother's sleeping form. Izuku places his robotic hands on their heads, patting them.

Izuku: "Your mother is alright. Shes alive. I'm sure she'll wake up soon. In the meantime I have to contact her boss about what happened. Does he know about you two?"

The kids nod their heads.

Izuku: "Alright, so I'll call him to come right away."

As he was looking around, a knock was heard and the door knob started rattling. Izuku's eyes glow as he activates an X-ray, seeing the same person Ai works with and the caretaker of her kids that was at the Pizzaplex. He wags his finger as the door unlocks and when the two people enter, they are immediately surprised to see The Mimic standing near Ai's bed.

???: "What on earth?! Who are you?!"

Izuku: "I'll explain. Lock the door, I don't need people knowing what I am."

The man hesitates for a second but complies and locks it.

Izuku: "I am the animatronic that was in the Pizzaplex that was acting as a stand-in for the DJ since he was absent. After the show Glamrock Freddy's database detected hostility in the crowd as there was a disgruntled fan among the people. Today I ran to Ai's apartment to make sure the stalker didn't harm her but I was a second late. I dealt with the attacker and brought her here so she can be healed. It's been a few hours since her blood transfusion and her condition is stable."