Family time and Withered Bonnie Interrogation

While the Sports Festival was a success, the attack frightened the citizens and the heroes are doing all they can to find the League of Villains. Things were relatively peaceful for the last few days and Internships were on the way. Currently, in the Pizzaplex, we see a race going on in Roxy Raceway, with Roxy being in first place, Aqua in second, and Ruby in third. It was the final stretch. The three were neck and neck as the finish line was right in front of them. Roxy put the petal to the metal as she was ready to win. Aqua and Ruby were sweating as they wanted to win as well and had the staff bot in the cart with them to accelerate faster. Eventually, Roxy still won the race and Aqua and Ruby got second and third. Roxy congratulates them for their effort and offers to take them to get snacks. They accept and head to the diner. In the said diner, we see Izuku and Ai chatting and having their first date there with a waiter bot coming to them with food for Ai since Izuku can't eat.

Ai: "Thank you for taking me out Izuku. This is so nice!"

Izuku: "Well I do keep my promises. I'm glad I can make you happy."

Ai: "Yeah, I'm just glad to get to spend this time with you."

Ai drinks her milkshake with a large smile on her face. Izuku forms a small smile as he watches her drink her milkshake. That's when he gets a call from Freddy on his phone.

Freddy: "Izuku, it appears that your childhood friend Shoka Todoroki is at the Pizzaplex doors. I don't know why she's here but I feel like she wants to see. Is it ok if I let her in?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm sure she just wants to talk and catch up still."

He gets off the call, Ai finishes her shake and looks at him.

Ai: "Izuku, I was wondering about Shoka."

Izuku: " What about her?"

Ai: "Well, you see during the beginning of the Sports Festival, when you left to go to your class...she and her friends kind of eavesdropped on our conversation-"

Izuku: "Wait what?!"

Ai: "But they promise not to tell anyone else. They're your friends and I know they won't tell anyone."

Izuku: "But..."

Ai: "I know you want to keep me and the kids safe with everything you have. Sometimes you have to widen your circle of trust."

Izuku: "I...I guess you're right."

Ai: "Right! Now let's go watch the kids race!"

She hops off her seat and takes Izuku's hand as she almost drags him.

In front of the Pizzaplex, Shoka Todoroki is seen there waiting and the doors open and she sees Glamrock Freddy waiting for her.