Bio

Izuku Yagi(Before)

Izuku Yagi(Before)

Izuku Yagi(Now)

Age:14(human), Animatronic age: 200

Izuku Yagi was the son of All Might and Magnetic and was a huge fan of heroes. His sister Izumi is also a fan of heroes along with their childhood friends Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo and the Todoroki twins Shoto and Shoka. Out of the group, Shoka was never on board with bullying Izuku for his lack of quirk and secretly tends his wounds. Izuku was not only a fan of heroes but a fan of Freddy Fazbear. He and Shoka with her father's permission would go to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex and enjoy their time there until it was time to go. Unfortunately, Izuku was accidentally killed by his former friends and sister when they pushed their bullying too far. Izuku's spirit wandered until it got attached to an old Endoskeleton deep below the Pizzaplex called "The Mimic". Izuku remembered what happened to him and grew enraged at those who tortured him but he knew he couldn't dwell on revenge yet so he escaped the underground and into the Pizzaplex where he was found by the Glamrock Animatronics who are alive and have their own A.I and with human like behavior. He was finally able to find those he can call friends and wishes to reunite with his only human friend. Izuku also is able to hack, control and manipulate anything electrical near him and with his Remnant, he is able to go toe-to-toe with quirk users and reinforce his body.