11. Lessons

"So Y/N.." RM began talking, making me gulp down the last piece of food I was chewing on. I looked up at him nervously, trying not to let it show. Now it's going to happen. Now he's telling me he knows everything and will punish me for disobeying them.

Should I stay quiet or just tell the truth? Would my punishment be less worse if I would just admit it myself? Or would it make it worse because I wasn't really feeling guilty about it? Am I supposed to act guilty?

I had to learn how to lie, I know that, but I feel like lying to him was as difficult as lying to Yoonji. He is probably just as suspicious of me as Suga, if not even more. He is smart, he is their leader for a reason.

I smiled at him, swallowing down my nervousness. "Yeah?" I asked, hoping my voice wasn't as shivering as I was from the inside. He stared at me, quietly, before he finally glanced away, looking at the others for a moment.

"Tell me.." he started again as he adverted his eyes back to me. I gulped again and nervously fiddled around with my shirt underneath the table. Was he expecting me to continue talking? What am I supposed to tell him? Was he waiting for me to confess it right now?

RM's intense gaze slowly fell as he showed me his dimpled smile, confusing me. Why was he smiling? Why the fuck was he smiling like that? Was he amused about me panicking? What was happening?

"I would like to know.." he started again, taking a bite from his food and started chewing slowly, his eyes never leaving mine. I glanced at Suga and JK, sitting on each side of RM, trying to figure out if they knew if this was going to be my downfall. JK's eyes were on me too but not as intense as RM's gaze.

After RM was done chewing and gulped the food down, he smiled at me again. "Do you have any experience with self defense?" he asked, making me freeze in confusion. "Huh?" I mumbled confused, expecting another type of conversation.

"Self defense.." RM repeated himself "Have you ever taken lessons or something like that to learn about it?". I frowned at him, still rather confused. Why wasn't he talking about what happened yesterday? Was he waiting for later when we were alone? Were we going to be alone!?

I hesitantly shook my head at his question. Maybe it was better for now to just stay quiet about it. "Good!" RM said smiling, nodding before he looked at JK, placing a hand on his shoulder before he looked back at me.

"After breakfast you're going to start your first lesson then.." he informed me, smiling. I glanced at JK who gave me a small smile. Was he going to train me? I gave him a nervous smile back before I glanced down on my plate.

I glanced at Chimmy as he softly nudged my side. He grinned at me, wriggling his eyebrows. He leaned in closer to me "I'll be there toooo~" he whispered exited. I turned my gaze completely at him, tilting my head. "Oh? So I can punch you then for calling me Munchkin?" I asked innocently.

Chimmy snorted and shrugged "Well, you can at least try to.. munchkin.." he chuckled playfully, grinning at me as he called me Munchkin again. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. I couldn't help but smile slightly, kinda glad that he would be there too. I haven't had the chance to get to know JK yet, so I wasn't sure what I should think about him.

I didn't know if he was a part of the annoying ones here or one of the at least somewhat friendly people. Chimmy was kinda both. I think after Jhope, Chimmy has been the nicest to me so far. But he's at least the playful type of annoying. I could cope with that.

I glanced at my other side to Jhope, wondering if he would be there too. He looked at me as he saw me looking at him and gave me a bright smile before he turned his head back to Suga, continuing his conversation with him. So I guess not?