6. Anger

"I'd say this is enough for today now. I want you to wait in the living room while V and I will take care of your phone. When we're done one of the boys will drive you home." RM said, already gesturing for the others that it was okay to leave the room.

They started to leave one by one, taking off their robes while they did so. I felt relieved as the room slowly vanished out of the room. So that's it? They're really not going to kill me and instead take me home just like that? I looked at RM who smiled at me politely before he walked over to V to take my phone back into his possession. They were talking silently to each other until RM nodded at him and left the room too.

I followed the rest of them towards the door. The door was closing itself so I already reached out for the handle to grab it, to hold it open for me to leave. I can't wait to finally get home. Before I could pull on the handle though, the door was pressed shut. Before I knew what was happening I felt myself standing between the closed door and a warm presence behind me.

I gulped nervously as I looked at the large hand that was smacked against the door in front of my face. Who was that? Hasn't everyone already left the room? My eyes widened slightly as I realized that indeed everyone had left the room. Except for him. I froze in place, not sure if I should turn around or not.

"Didn't I tell you to behave yourself?" his deep voice whispered in my ear. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I pressed my lips together as my gaze stayed on his large hand. Couldn't he just let me be? "I was just honest.." I said, making him snort humorous "Oh no, you weren't honest. I think if you were honest we wouldn't be staying so peacefully here right now, so I guess you did a great job in listening to me after all.." he stated, chuckling.

I clenched my jaw slightly while I slowly adverted my gaze from his hand back to the door handle. "And yet you were acting like a cocky brat." he added, making me roll my eyes annoyed. Should I really answer or just ignore him until he gets bored again?

My gaze wandered back to his hand. His long fingers turned paler from the pressure he put on them. He still kept pressing them against the door, making sure I wasn't able to open it and leave. But would he really be able to hold the door close in this position if I would really try to open it?

I knew he was strong, I had learned that as he forced me into the van, but holding a door close in this position was another thing. It was a different kind of strength. If I had the right technique maybe I could just pull the door open before he realizes it. But on the other hand I was probably way too slow. And exhausted.

I sighed slightly, not really in the mood to keep on fighting. At least not for today. I had enough from all this bullshit. This day was way too long and all I want to do right now was go home and take a hot shower and finally get some sleep.

"Shouldn't you be doing something with my phone with RM? I bet he's waiting for you.." I said, hoping that he will remember that and just fucking dissaper. A deep chuckle left his throat "He's a big boy. I'm sure he can handle that on his own.". I rolled my eyes at his answer. And he's telling me that I'm behaving like a cocky brat, huh?!

Why kept this man bothering me so much? Doesn't he have anything better to do than to annoy me? We kept standing there another moment or two until I sighed in annoyance. "Are you finally done now?" I asked as I turned my gaze from his hand back to the door handle. I still had my hand on it and pushed it down.

But of course he didn't budge and pressed himself against the door, making sure it's staying closed. Maybe since we were already here I could ask about my necklace. If someone knew something about it it would be him. But was now the right time? He didn't give me the impression that he really cared about giving me the answer I wanted to hear.