A day with you

Kira: (blushes) Don't want to sound like Hazel right now, but I'm keeping this straw. (he laughs, she takes a sip) Gosh, even tastier. (he stares at her) I have reached the bottom and the juice is more concentrated. (he smirks, dhe drinks it all, throws that glass to a garbage can, they are in front of a parlor) Xander, how about a lil' detour? (he's confused, she touches his hair) I think you need a new haircut and I was going to have one for me too anyway.

Xander: Uhmm..sure. If you want, let's do it.

Kira: Cool.

Xander: But I'm going to do this if you promise me you won't get that much hair cut. (she's confused) I really like your hair like this. I think long hair suits you the most.

Kira: (blushes) Then... I guess I'll just have my ends cut a bit. (he smiles)

After a while, she's done, is waiting for him, he comes

Kira: (makes her eyes big in excitement) Holy shit! (everybody's looking, covers her mouth) Look how late it is.

Xander: Sorry, if I had known it would take this long I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Kira: No, no! Don't worry. It's nothing. It was my idea. (looks at the barber) How much do I owe you? Don't get me wrong, you did a great job with him.

The Barber: Don't worry. He already paid for it.

Kira: He already ... (to him) Why?

Xander: I can't just have you pay for me.

Kira: I made you do this though. I wanted to do at least this much.

Xander: Nonsense. I paid for it because I'm pretty much satisfied with this new haircut. (takes her hand) Let's go. We still have some other things to do.

Outside

Xander: (sighs) stop staring, please.

Kira: Easy for you to say. Have you looked yourself in the mirror? I don't think you did, cause you would have admired yourself too.

Xander: Nevermind then. I'm flattered for having your eyes on me like that.

Kira: (blushes) Well, if you didn't notice... not only my eyes are on you right now.

Xander: (looks around, girls look at him, he smirks) Maybe...(looks at her) but this pair of blue eyes standing right in front of me is the only one that matters to me. (she blushes) If you like this haircut that much, I'm thinking of keeping it that way from now on.

Kira: Good, cause I really do like it that much. (he laughs) Now let's see if you can make my jaw drop more than your haircut did. (they enter)

The saleswoman: Welcome. (big eyes) Everybody, the princess is here.

Kira: Hi, everyone! (to the saleswoman) No need to make a big fuss about it. You know I don't like that.

The saleswoman: My apologies, princess! I just got excited seeing you here. We were waiting for you to drop by to check the dresses, which by the way, are all ready. (looks at Xander) Sir, sorry, but you will have to wait a little more.

Kira: Actually, he's with me. And he will need your help for a makeover. He will be attending the same event so I will trust that you will help him with a whole outfit for it.