Gotta claim my prize

Blake: If I were you I would be cautious of him. 

Nolan: Why?

Blake: Sorry, what am I saying? It's not like the two of them can be more than you just told me they are, right, Nolan?

Nolan: Blake, what are you implying?

Blake: I'm just saying that it wouldn't look good for your daughter to dream about her bodyguard at night. You know that I've been trying to woo your daughter ever since I met her. I don't want anyone to distract her from her true purpose. She must marry royalty to benefit the inheritance.

Nolan: Blake, I would be more than happy to have you as my son in law. I know that Kira would be in good hands having you as her husband. I'm still hoping she will come to you by herself.  If she is not careful, someone could steal you from her and there isn't anyone better than you for her.

Blake: (smirks) I'm glad we agree on this matter. 

......

Xander: Princess, wait up! Please slow down!

Kira: Don't wanna! I'm sick of that asshole. Don't wanna be near him!

Xander: I can totally get that, but please stop so that I can understand where we're going.

Kira: (stops) There. (arms crossed

Xander (stops, sighs, arms on his hips) 'Asshole' must be a nice word for someone like him. 

Kira: I just can't stand him. 

Xander: I could see that (takes her hands not to be crossed anymore) What about me then?

Kira: Is that even a question?...It's the complete opposite.

Xander: If that's true how about letting me know where we'll be eating out cause we might need to get there by horse and we are already outside the royal court's walls.

Kira: (looks around) Gosh. Sorry. Actually, we can walk because the place that's assigned to our meeting is not that far. 

Xander: Good. Now that you've cleared that up for me, we can continue walking. Mind the word, cause I'm not gonna chase you all the way there.

Kira: (they start walking) And what if I wanna be chased by you?

Xander: Then I'm gonna tell you that if you like to be chased, I will make an effort to fulfill your wish.

Kira: (smiles) Good to know. (he smiles too) Listen, I'm really sorry about everything Blake said, both about you and Storm.

Xander: Don't worry about that. It's not like you said all of those things to me. I'm actually sorry about the way he dares to speak to you. 

Kira: I'm already used to it.

Xander: When the king appeared, I realized from the way they were talking that something was wrong and that I had no chance of winning from that situation.

Kira: (sighs) Yeah. Don't know how he did it, but he got under my father's skin quite easily. I just don't understand how he can be that blind of Blake's true nature. 

Xander: Don't know how he managed to do that, either, but I'm glad he didn't get under yours too.

Kira: Even if I lost my memory it wouldn't happen, believe me.

Xander: Besides his true nature, I gotta agree with him on something.

Kira: Excuse me? Till now I was talking with someone else? What did you do with my man?