Her father is a king, mine is a monster

Kira: What?

Alexa: Tell me if I'm wrong. Does he have a girlfriend or something?

Kira: Gosh, Alexa. I really don't know. Not my business.

Alexa: (rolls her eyes) He clearly has someone. I'm telling you it doesn't happen very often for a boy not to check me up. He barely looked at me. I felt invisible, okay? The thing is no single man refuses Alexa like that. It's impossible.

Kira: So do you really think he has someone?

Alexa: I'm sure of it. He is either hooked up with someone already or has someone he likes. And you know what? If the second option is correct, then maybe I still have a chance. So I'm just telling you, he's next on my list.

Kira: Sometimes I just want you to settle down and choose someone already.

Alexa: This can't be done. You know, I've been so sad lately and I need someone to cheer me up a little. Lucas is very good at it so I can't just stop meeting him from time to time. Our bodies were made for each other.

Kira: If That's true, why don't you just hook up with him already? Like for real?

Alexa: Kira, sweetie, Lucas may be by far the most skilled man in bed I have ever slept with, but we couldn't have a serious relationship. He likes to have fun and that's it.

Kira: But that's how you are too.

Alexa: Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't wish to have a pure connection with someone. Someone serious, that desires me and only me. And who is not after just my body, but after me, with all my goods and bads. You know what I'm saying?

Kira: I guess...

Alexa: That's why, I'm gonna try to discover this interesting bodyguard of yours. I'm really curious about him.

Kira: (sighs) Of course you are. Now, if you don't mind, Let's go inside. I have to take Hurricane back.

Alexa: Okay fine. (they are walking) Hey, the party is coming up. Will I be able to see Xander or will he be fired by then? Please keep him by then at least and I'm not gonna ask for any present on my birthday this year.

Kira: Gosh, Alexa. You're so persistent about this. Just wait and see.

Alexa: You're such a mood killer. No wonder you aren't good at this stuff. Maybe someday you will find yourself a guy who likes boredom.

Kira: That's very kind of you, Alexa. I will be more than happy to let you know when that happens.

In the square, Xander is riding Storm, gets to the blacksmith, gets down

Xander: (ties Storm near the shop) Wait for me here, okay? Be right back. (enters, Samuel is already speaking with a client) Good afternoon.

Samuel: Welcome. Be right at you. (looks at him) Xander. What a pleasure. Give me a minute, son. (gives that man a piece of paper) Here. This is the bill, Sir. Thanks for trusting me with this.

That Man: (gives him the money) I gotta thank you for accepting my request.

Samuel: But, Sir. This is a lot of money. I can't accept this.

That Man: A job well done must be rewarded, right? Take them. You deserve it. (takes a box) Keep going with this good work.

Samuel: Thank you a lot, Sir. Have a nice day. (he leaves, he sits, and sheds some tears)