The feast

Jasper: (big eyes) No fucking way! Are you being serious right now?

Xander: Dead serious.

Jasper: Gosh, and here I thought you really forgot about your first encounter. Cause someone won't shut up about how he is a grown up who won't let himself get carried away cause that would mean losing his job, and maybe his life... Bullshit. All men do is lie.

Xander: I really don't feel like you nagging me right now.

Jasper: Yeah, although I bet you wouldn't have a problem with the princess nag you. (Xander slaps him in the back of his head) What? This is how love works, buddy. The person we like can do and say literally anything to us and we wouldn't complain about a thing because any kind of interaction is welcomed.

Xander: (squinting) Why are you acting like some love therapist and making it look like you're experienced in this field?

Jasper: I'm more experienced than you and that's a fact. You know, first times are really important, and I gotta say, you are aiming really high.

Xander: Your point?

Jasper: I don't even need to ask about her feelings cause I always thought she enjoys your company more than anything. But be careful, buddy. That guy, Blake, has plans with your princess. I'm not saying he will steal her from you cause I don't think she would want that. I'm saying that the king backs him up no matter what. No matter how much the king likes someone, when Blake is around, everybody else is invisible.

Xander: (sighs) I'm afraid I noticed that.

Jasper: (puts hand on his shoulders) Don't worry, Xander. After finding out the truth, Starting now, I am the biggest supporter of your forbidden relationship. Who am I kidding? I was your biggest supporter even before you two met.

Xander: (smiles) Thanks, Jas. At least, someone supports me in this maddness. Cause I can't find a better word to describe the situation I'm in now.

Jasper: You mean the maddness you and the princess both are right now. I knew she was able to awake in you some feelings down there. (Xander giving him an ugly look) I mean all the way down to your heart.

Xander: These feelings are sure hard to handle.

Jasper: Nothing is really hard. It depends how you look at it. If these feelings make you happy and because of that you want to keep them, who are you to not allow yourself to be happy? Cause you, of all people, deserve it, Xander. So what if she is a princess?

Xander: So what if I am her bodyguard?

Jasper: That's the spirit. Now, let's go find your girl before someone else does. (both start walking)

Xander: Gotta say, Jas, I imagined you would be okay with this, but you're already so much into it.

Jasper: Yeah, yeah. This is what friends do, right? Just don't forget this, cause when my time comes I want you to return this support.

Xander: Of course, Jas. Can't wait to meet the girl who can drive someone like you crazy.

Jasper: Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?

Xander: You're already crazy, buddy. How is it possible for someone to drive crazy a person who is already crazy? This combination would only lead to you becoming a normal guy.

Jasper: I am a normal guy, okay? If I hadn't a single serious relationship till now, it's not my fault, ok? The girls I've met so far were more willing to undress me than undress my soul.