Let me heal you

Later in the night

Jasper: (knocks at Kira's door) Princess, are you awake?

Kira: (opens the door, confused) Jasper...What are you doing here?

Jasper: (goes inside her room) I'm sorry, princess, for coming like this.

Kira: (worried, closes the door) What is it?

Jasper: (hands on his hips) It's Xander.

Kira: Don't tell me he left and he didn't even get to say goodbye to me.

Jasper: You really don't know, don't you?

Kira: I just know that he was gonna receive his punishment. And well...I've had plenty of time to do some thinking.

Jasper: He isn't gone, princess. He took the punishment.

Kira: Then...What did my father do to him?

Jasper: I believe you have to see that with your own eyes.

Kira: Is he...?

Jasper: Alright? Not even close. He won't let me see him. Lucas and I thought that he can't possibly kick you out too. So...princess...grab a first aid kit and go to his room. I hope you still know how to stitch a wound.

Kira: (worried) Then I'm gonna need a sterilized needle and some thread.

Jasper: Coming right up.

After a while

Xander: (coming out of the shower, with just his pants on) It hurts like hell. At least I managed to take a shower. Somehow. (sighs) Now...I do remember seeing a first aid kit here somewhere. (looking at the bedside, kneels through pain and opens the drawers)

Kira: (Opens the door, slowly closes it) Oh God! (he freezes, she has teary eyes) What did they do to you? (rushes to him kneels besides him)

Xander: (looks at her) You're not supposed to be here.

Kira: Where else would I be?

Xander: (gulps)...I'm pretty sure that's my line.

Kira: (takes his head between her hands) If it's your line, that means it's mine too. If I'm happy that means you're happy too. If you're suffering, that means I'm suffering too. If you've already been hurt, that means I'm gonna fix you. At least in situations like this, let me be the one to take care of you. (he nods, she kisses his forehead) Good boy. Now...let's get it started cause it will take some time.

After a while, Xander is sitting on the edge of the bed and Kira is stiching his wounds kneeling on the bed

Xander: It must be hard for you to stare at my back for that long. Not to mention stitching those.

Kira: It must've been hard taking all those whips for me. I guess we're even. I'm almost done anyway. Thumbs up for your endurance. I've never been in your situation, but I'm sure you did feel what I've been doing here.

Xander: Nothing you do can hurt me, so don't worry about it.

Kira: (cuts the thread) And done. Now let me clean them one more time and then I'm going to bandage all your back. It will get you easier through the night.

Xander: Gotta say...you've proved to be a good doctoress.

Kira: (cleaning his back) Only because I've had such an obedient patient. He's pretty hot too, but it stays between us.