Look what I'm made of

Kira: Tell me what can I do to help. (he looks at her) You're preparing all these by yourself

Xander: (thinking) Do you like toast?

Kira: Yeah.

Xander: Then you can do that, make some for us.

Kira: Sure! (makes the toast, puts on the table)

Xander: And done. (puts the omelet with some cheese on two plates, puts them on the table, and the salad, they sit) Bon Appetit, Kira! (looking into each other's' eyes)

Kira: Bon Appetite, Xander! (they start eating) God! (he looks at her) It tastes amazing. (he smiles)

Xander: And here I thought you might not like it. It doesn't look that fancy, but simpler tastes are my favorites.

Kira: Now they are my favorites too. (he laughs) Anyway...why did you put so many tomatoes in the salad?

Xander: Isn't it obvious? If Kira likes tomatoes, she will have them. I will make sure that I take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

Kira: Still, this bowl is huge. Why don't you eat it too?

Xander: I just wanna see you eating that. If there are any leftovers, then I will eat.

Kira: What? No! Please, eat it too. You are not a leftover guy.

Xander: (laughs) A leftover guy? What's this supposed to mean?

Kira: I mean that you deserve more than just a leftover.

Xander: Is that so? (stares for a moment at her) Kira, it's just that you love eating tomatoes. And when you like something that much it is hard to ever get enough of that, don't you think?

Kira: Yeah...

Xander: Just eat then. If you can't finish, I'm here to help.

Kira: (starts to eat the salad, finished all)

Xander: See? I can't get between you and the tomatoes.

Kira: (laughs) Thank you. Thank you for the meal as well. Honestly, I wanna get used to this.

Xander: To what?

Kira: Everything about you. (looks at him with teary eyes)

Xander: Kira, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something that I shouldn't have?

Kira: No, no, you're completely fine. You're perfect Xander.

Xander: Are you crying because I'm perfect then?

Kira: No... (covers her face with hands)

Xander: (gets up and sits on a chair near her) Hey. Please tell me what's wrong, maybe I can help. Kira, ( takes one of her hands away from her face and touches her face, wipes her tears) I don't like seeing you like this. Common, we felt so good and laughed and now you are like that. What happened?

Kira: (looks at him) Do you really want to know? (he nods) Good, cause I think I will lose my mind sooner or later (he's confused). God, you've been here for just a few days and already I feel like I can't take it anymore. (he gulps sensing where this goes) You treat me so nicely that sometimes you make me think that it's something more than taking care of me because you have to. (he shakes his head) So I just have to know, is there more to it than just being my bodyguard?