Seems like we feel the same

Nolan: You're sorry? I should be thanking you. Don't worry, I'm not gonna punish you for this, but you will have to explain to me what happened.

Xander: Of course, Sir. First, let me tell you that you have to send some of your men at the pontoon.

Nolan: At the pontoon? Why?

Xander: This one didn't act alone. There are 4 more men there.

Nolan: And they are just standing there?

Xander: They are lying on the grass, Sir. But better catch them now, cause I don't know how much more they will stay unconscious.

Nolan (confused) Alfred, take some people and go check the situation there. (he's nodding and leaving) Guards, for now lock him in the dungeon. And do the same with the other ones. (they take him from there, looks at both Xander And Kira) Now... how about you two get changed first? (they are confused) You look like you need it. And then let's have lunch together while you tell me what you're doing there and how those men appeared. (leaves inside)

Kira: Gosh, with all this going on I completely forgot I'm all drenched.

Xander: And who's fault is that?

Kirav Hey, don't blame it on me. Who would've thought those strange men would appear out of nowhere and in that exact moment we were there too.

Xander: (laughs) Just kidding. Let's go and get changed. (she nods, they walk to their rooms)

Kira: So... you're also a great shooter, huh?

Xander: Wouldn't consider myself a great one.

Kira: Oh come on, that shot was awesome. Why didn't you hit him in the head?

Xander: I thought that as he seemed to be the leader of that group, he could be useful, so I had to let him live. If it wasn't for that, believe me I would have killed him on the spot. Well, maybe it is better that you didn't get to see that.

Kira: Uhm, thanks? (he smiles) Now seriously speaking, thank you for saving me.

Xander: Anytime.

Kira: Now, can I ask you something? (he nods) When you put my arms around you, for a moment you caressed my hand. Why did you do it?

Xander: Well... I just did it with the thought of comforting you... for you to relax a little. Sorry if that seemed out of place.

Kira: What? No! It really wasn't! I mean, it helped so it didn't bother me.

Xander: Then we can say that it had its effect. (she blushes, nods, he stops, she's confused) We're here.

Kira: Oh right!

Xander: Then wait for me. We will go downstairs together.

Kira: Okay (both smile, she enters her room, he leaves)

After a while, during lunch, Alfred is laughing

Nolan: Alfred!

Alfred: (serious) Sorry, Sir!

Nolan: So you're telling me he just jumped in the water to get you? (she nods, he starts laughing) Well, Xander, I gotta say you are the most devoted bodyguard she ever had.

Alfred: I have to agree, Sir. He's there for her even in safe situations. (the king clears his throat, now he's serious)

Nolan: Joking apart, I've got to say that now I'm more than relieved to know that I have no reason to worry about her safety. You're so reliable, Xander. And the way you beat those men all by yourself and then took that perfect shot on another one...wow. I'm really impressed.