36

Hayes (before Brooklyn came in)

Angela was crawling on top of me, being sexual and drawing me in with those eyes that I've grown to love.

Over the past 6 months every single days she's distracted me and made me believe that being happy and liking someone is something that can go hand in hand.

Sometimes she's unbearable, and we get in fights, but usually she just makes me realize how completely dull the world is when she's in it.

She kisses up my neck, sucking to the left of my Adam's Apple, knowing she would earn a throaty groan from me. She smirks against my skin, traveling further up my neck and jaw, making her way finally to my lips.

My hands were resting on her hips, my fingers rubbing on the skin where her shirt and pants don't match up perfectly.

I hear what sounds like the from foot opening and closing, and suddenly her rough, chapped lips felt unsettling against my lips, and her tongue was much too wet in contrast with her much too dry lips, her kissing was sloppy and suddenly, I hear a voice.

My ears are filled with a warm, caramel voice that I hadn't heard for what feels like an eternity. It's sing-song when it starts oohing at us, but the laugh that follows is what makes this feel so wrong.

The laugh shatters the walls and the lock that I tried to place on my heart, and then, only when her voice breaks off at the end, only after we pull out of our disgusting makeout session, and I look into her blue eyes that are filling with tears quickly, do I really admit to myself, this is Brooklyn.

After 6 months of not seeing her beautiful blue eyes sitting perfectly on the outsides of her soft brimmed button nose, and her plump, marshmallow lips turned slightly downward on the ends and slightly agape, she looks more beautiful then ever.

She looks between us, and I can feel Ang get stiff and embarrassed from on top of me.

"I-i" Brooklyn stutters, tears falling out of her eyes like cascading waterfalls, and she turns around and runs out of the house.

"Oh my god, BROOKLYN!" Angela yells frantically from beside me.

"I have to go get her." I say under my breath.

"Hayes wait." Angela says, grabbing my hand before I run out of the house. I start to hear rain drops pound the roof, and I look into Angela's soulless eyes. "I know you love her. I know you always have loved her, but you need to know that she is never going to be good enough for you. She is never going to be your beautiful blonde baby, she is never going to love you like I do, so if you walk out that door right now you better not ever come back." her tone is warning when she talks, and sometime through her rant that I'm only half listening to she dropped my hand and crossed her arms.

She looked at me like she was expecting me to choose her. So, I look at the front door, shift my gaze back to Angela, "I'm sorry." I say before sprinting out the front door.

I instantly get soaked 5 seconds after exiting the house, in a frantic search for Brooklyn. I look left and right, choosing right as the direction she probably went, assuming she's trying to go home.

My legs carry me faster than I've ever gone down the street, in hopes to find Brooklyn before it's too late. There's no lightening, and if I wasn't on a hectic chase for the girl I love, I would almost think the rain is peaceful, in a way. It was warm, and practically made me feel like I was in the shower.

And even as I was running, I couldn't help but feel like everything was going to turn out okay.

But all those feelings disappeared when I saw Brooklyn, crouched on her knees, head in her hands, in the middle of the sidewalk. I slow down to a walk, not wanting to startle her, and suddenly she stands up, and screams, loudly.

"WHY ME GOD? WHY ME?" She screams at the top of her lungs.

"BROOKLYN!" I yell out, still a few yards away from her, she turns towards me, with makeup covering both her cheeks, and the second she lays eyes on me she starts to run in the opposite direction.

Since she has never done any sports, I easily catch up to her, and wrap my arms around her fragile body. I turn her around in my arms and she punches my chest repeatedly, "let me go you fucking liar! You said you would be here for me! You said you actually liked me you liar! Liar! Li-" I cut off her screams of how awful I am by smashing my lips onto hers.

The kiss is different. It's not staged, its not stiff and unbearably one sided. It's filled with emotion, mostly anger and sadness as you could imagine. Her lips moved against mine as we practically molded into one person, I felt something surge through me, I don't know if it was the rain, or if it was the feeling of her wet body against mine, but I know I'm fucked.

I'm fucked because now I'll never get her soft lips out of my head.

I'm fucked because I never thought I could love someone this much.

I'm fucked because she's the only girl I ever want from now until forever and the only girl I've ever wanted.

I'm fucked because she probably hates me more than anything in the whole world.

And right now, with her tongue gliding across my lips, and my lips smashed aggressively against hers, I want nothing more than to stay in this moment forever. It is like the perfect movie moment, me chasing her, the rain falling around us creating this atmosphere of all of our feelings surrounding us.

And when we finally pull back, completely out of breath and in what I thought was love, looking into each other's eyes, I thought we were both feeling something. But, Brooklyn's words immediately shot down any hopes of her feelings of me being intact, "you thought one kiss was going to fix this you asshole?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~