30

Taylor

I don't really know what happened last night. I remember at one point I found Brooklyn sitting alone staring at nothing in the backyard and I carried her to my bedroom but I don't remember much else. I probably hooked up with that red head.

I turn over and see that Brooklyn is awake on her phone. "hi Brookie." I say and hug her. She shakes her head, indicating that she doesn't want me to touch her, so of course I touch her and annoy her more.

"Taylor please stop. My head is pounding like a bitch and I can barely see." she says in a crackly voice.

"Go throw up will ya?" I joke and she gets up and practically runs to the bathroom. "Brooklyn!" I say laughing at her.

"The second you gave me permission I was going to do it." she calls out to me with a toothbrush in her mouth. We both laugh and she turns on the faucet in the bathroom.

She leaves the room and she leaves me to my thoughts, how is this tour going to go? Is it going to boost Brooklyn and I? I just want us to be set up for stable lives, I'm really worried for her since she has all those social issues. She also had so many plans for the future and I'm just feel like it's my fault for bringing her into the vine world.

I remember when I first met her when we were kids and I still lived in Indiana.

*flashback*

"Taylor honey, I'm home!" My moms voice rings through out the house. She's been gone on a business trip for the past 3 weeks and I've been here with my grandma. "I have guests down here so please get ready for dinner." she adds and I throw on a black shirt.

When I get downstairs there's a guy that my mom has been seeing, Rick... Nick? I don't remember his name but I've met him before.

And there's also a girl with him, she looks like she's younger than me by a few years. "Hi, I'm Taylor." I say and stick my hand out for her to shake with a forced smile on my face.

"This is my daughter, Brooklyn, she's 9 and she's very shy." The guy says after my smile drops when she hides behind his leg. I was right, she's 2 years younger than me. I can see why she would be intimidated, I'm like 8 inches taller than her.

"Hey Brooklyn, want to come upstairs and hang out with me before dinner?" Her dad basically shoved her in my direction and she looks like she's about to burst into tears.

She follows me up the stairs and I sit on the floor in my bedroom with her.

"Taylor," she says in a questioning tone when we get in the room, "do you know your dad?"

"Um, I did, but he was in a car crash when I was 4." I say, a little embarrassed.

"Do you think our parents are going to get married?" She says while looking at her fingers.

"I don't know maybe?" I chuckle at her question.

She looks up and with a tiny smile on her face she says "I wouldn't mind it if you were my older brother."

"I wouldn't mind that either, Brookles." I say and we both start laughing uncontrollably.

I'm shaken out of the flashback by the sound of glass shattering. "Fuck!" I hear Brooklyn scream and I run to where the scream came from.

~~~

Brooklyn

When I left Taylor's room I walk to mine and I notice that Gilinsky has vacated the room. I sigh loudly, happy that he's not in here anymore, and lay back on the bed.

Memories of how he rejected me flood through my mind as I stand up and walk around the room.

I admire the way it's designed, there is nice mahogany furniture and the color scheme is kind of perfect. I think about how he used me to fuck because I got a makeover and then told me I wasn't good enough.

I start picking up the nick nacks in the room and admiring them. He knows how fragile I am and yet he still thinks that what he said will have no effect on me.

As I pick up a vase sitting on the table I think about what Jack said to me "you could never date someone like me." it replayed in my mind over and over again.

Did he really think that low of me? I wouldn't be surprised. He's known me for 2 years and he never expected me to change.

I didn't notice that the glass vase tumbled from my hand and smashed on to the floor until it was too late, it was in a million pieces and my foot was bleeding.

"Fuck!" I scream and try not to move. I move my left foot a centimeter and feel hundreds of punctures, all varying in painfulness, and I can't definitely feel more blood. The pieces of broken glass that had gotten into my foot were in there pretty deep, and since I was standing up I was pushing them in deeper.

"Brooklyn?!" Taylor says running into the room, "Oh my god your foot!" he exclaims, like he did when he found out about the "Tin Can Dallas" incident.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, Taylor don't come over here." I tell him as he tries to walk over to me.

"Brooklyn I can literally see more shards of glass stabbing into you every time you move and your foot has a layer of glass stabbing into it. You're bleeding a lot I need to help you." he says as more boys file into the room.

"Gilinsky! You have shoes on go get her we need to take her to the hospital." Taylor says and Gilinsky looks so uncomfortable.

I don't want that prick touching me ever again, "no it's fine I can walk through it." I say and I take a step. Right when I take the step a feel a large shard of glass stab deep into my foot. I almost fall to the ground while I'm screaming in pain and Gilinsky runs over to me and catches me.

He hands me over to Taylor which makes him suspicious, but Taylor runs me outside and sits in the back with me. "Tay I'm tired." I say as the pain clogs my brain with screams.

"No Brookles don't you dare pass out, its only a little bit of blood." Taylor says, trying to sooth me.

"A little bit of blood? There's literally a steady stream coming from multiple places on her foot dude she's loosing way too much blood." Johnson says and my eyes go wide. I look down at my foot and almost throw up. Not only is it covered in glass shards and cuts, but there is blood dripping down my leg and off of my foot. I turn my foot as slowly and as little as possible and I see a thick piece of dark blue glass sticking out of my foot.

"I'm sorry about the car." I say to Gilinsky as Taylor carries me out of the car and into the hospital.

"Brooklyn say something for this vine." Nash says with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Broken Vase Dayes and I'm basically bleeding out!" I say and give a thumbs up as I'm taken out of Taylor's hands and put on a gurney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you lovely human creatures!
I hope you're loving this, I especially hope you like the tin can Dallas reference because I was watching that vine all day today haha.

So two things:
#1 I am now out of school so not only will I be updating SO MUCH I will also probably be starting another book (I am writing this book, a Kian/o2l fan fiction and I posted the first chapter of a Jc Caylen one, and I plan on doing a Cameron and Nash one as well. Probably a Jack G one also because he's bae, tell me which ones I should do✌🏻️)
#2 should I do more Taylor POV and give Taylor his own story too or should I just focus on Brooklyn for now?

Love you guys to literally no end❤️❤️❤️