35

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END THANKS BABES❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 MONTHS LATER

Brooklyn

Yesterday was the last tour stop now I'm in a limo driving back to my house, and it just so happens to be in Davidson, NC. The city where I live, and the city where Hayes is.

It's been half a year, so I'm sure we've both changed, grown apart, and lost feelings for each other, I mean I know I've been focusing on the tour. But my heart still swells at the mere mention of his name, I think of his captivating blue eyes, his soft brown hair, his plump pink lips.

Other that my quickly depleting feelings for Hayes there wasn't much else going on in the love department of my life. Okay that's not exactly true, there has been a little bit of Jack drama in my life. I rub my temple as the memory from 4 months ago comes back

~flashback~

"Jack please," I hear Taylor beg from the hotel room next door. I sit by the connecting door that was slightly ajar, allowing me to hear their conversation.

"Taylor I'm not going to date Brooklyn just because you think it'll make her happy. It probably won't even make her happy anyway, but I don't like her like that." I hear Jack say, was Taylor trying to bribe Jack into dating me? My heart starts thumping violently as I try to come up with excuses why he would be saying this.

"Jack I need you to do this for me. I know you think she's boring and I know you think she's ugly which is wrong, but she was happier when you were stringing her along and pretending to like her, is she not your friend? Do you not like her happy?" Taylor says and one of the beds moves as someone stands up. I try to hold in my gasp when Taylor says this, thinking he was my best friend and being presented with this stupid conversation wasn't the best way to lighten my mood.

There's a thud against the wall and then Jack speaks, "listen here, Caniff, I am not dating your loser of a step sister that offers me nothing just so you can keep her out of your hair. She might find some need guy someday, but I am not going to date that weird, ugly, bookworm just because you think she complains too much." Jack finishes his rant about how awful I am. I can't breathe, I knew he hated me, I truly did. But I believed his lies, his sweet, candy coated lies that sank into my veins and gave me a sugar rush, but their sour center always came back to bite me in the ass.

My eyes fill with tears as I stand up and walk closer to the door. I lost Hayes, and now I lost Gilinsky, I know guys aren't everything, but it still hurts knowing they all think these awful things about me. I open the door connecting the two rooms, and my eyes fall immediately on a guilty looking Taylor. "So I'm annoying?" I say to the ground, not willing to let him see me cry.

"No Brookles that's not what I meant." he says and comes towards me.

"That's EXACTLY what he meant Brooklyn. You're so reliant on other people, you can't make yourself happy for more than 10 minutes and you need a boy to constantly compliment you or else you go off crying. Get a grip, fucking idiot." Gilinsky says, holding Taylor back from comforting me.

I turn around and walk out of the room without another word, not wanting to hear Taylor's perfuse apologies because they were fake, in one ear and out the other.

And now, I don't even have Taylor. I have absolutely no body.

~~~

After that day Jack and I constantly fought, he would call me names even in front of the fans and I would try to ignore the words that were stabbing me, and I would try my hardest not to kill him.

We had a party one night, and I saw that same blue eyed guy there that I tend to see at all the parties but I can never remember the face of. Nothing really came of our relationship, considering the fact that I was too drunk to see his face the most we ever did was I gave him a blow job. Someone of course Gilinsky found out and called me a whore.

"Brooklyn," Taylor says from beside me pulling me out of my trance, "we're home." I look out the window and see my house, the one I've been living in for years now, sitting right in front of me.

I run up to the door where my dad was waiting for me, "Dad," I whisper into our hug and he squeezes me tightly. I never needed someone's embrace more than I had right then. I hugged Linda briefly before hugging my dad again.

"I missed you kiddo, how was the tour?" He ruffled my hair a little and I swat his hand away. We both laugh and he attacks me, crippling me by tickling my sides. I laugh hysterically, unable to contain my snorts or cackles that fill the room.

We talk for a while, I fill him in on most things, besides the Jack drama. I tell him about my fantastic Brooklunatics and I tell him a lot of stories about Taylor and Nash being complete idiots around the fans. "I had a lot of fun, I want to do it again, but right now I'm glad to be home and I want to see Angela." I divulge to my dad. He waves me off, and tells me to ask Taylor to drive me there since my Escalade's in the shop.

"Hey Taylor?" I say into the game room. He turns his head and gives me a weak smile, knowing I'm still mad at him for everything he said, "could you give me a ride to Angela's?" He nods and pauses his game. We walk in silence to the staircase so we can leave, and right before we both descend down the staircase I glance and Taylor and say "race you to the car!" We both take off running down the stairs, I grab the keys to the Corvette, and he ends up beating me in the roofless car.

I admire my reflection in the clean shine of the silver car, I admire the way my maroon sweater looks with my black leggings, and I enter the car without opening the door just like Taylor had. "Brookles, do you forgive me?" Taylor asks quietly as he pulls out of the garage.

"I'm still a little hurt that you would say that about me, but yes, I do forgive you." I assure him and he smile violently at me while keeping his eyes on the road.

The rest of the car ride is filled with a comfortable, happy silence and 10 minutes later I'm hopping out of the car and taking the few long strides towards Ang's front door.

I don't knock, because she gave me a key since I was "always invited", and I unlock the front door. I'm welcomed by the smell of flowers, which is a scent I associate with Ang's perfume.

I walk towards her living room after hearing the TV on, and I see her sitting on the couch with a guy, making out.

I start ooing and laughing, "hey Ang! I'm back from to-" I stop mid-word when Angela and the mystery guy pull away and look at me scared.

Except it's not a mystery guy, it's Benjamin Hayes Grier, the guy I told myself I got over, the guy I told myself was horrible and awful and I should never think about again, the guy whom I'm starting to realize still has my heart. I try to divert my eyes from their sympathetic and guilty stares, but they force me to look at them.

I don't realize there are tears streaming down my face until one of them hits my hand, "I-i" I start stuttering random words, but I literally can't think straight because I'm so dizzy. In an attempt to not throw up I not my hands in my hair and breathe deeply through my nose before I turn around and run out the door, not wanting to sit in the awkward feeling that was boiling in that room, only to be welcomed by the pouring rain.

I look left and right, too confused to decide which way to go. I turn to the right, running frantically down the street. My makeup is already smeared down my face from the tears when I start running, sprinting down the street in an attempt to make it home before I faint.

Why is my world suddenly crashing down around me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I want to do a cover contest 😁😁😁 if you make me a cover not only will I be super grateful but I'll love you a lot 😁😁😁 there are no requirements besides having my name (totallytesss) and the title (The Agreement h.g)

Idk I just want to change up the front I'm getting bored with the one I have...

So if you make one dm it to me on Twitter (@totallytesss) or Instagram (@freakingoutlines) so I can have the picture.

I love you guys😁😁❤️❤️❤️