31

Nash

I watch as Brooklyn gets rolled away on the gurney, not really that worried because she's laughing as the rush her away.

"Oh you guys can go with her if you'd like." the receptionist says and we thank her and then follow the gurney Brooklyn is on.

We walk into the room and the doctors give Brooklyn some kind of pain killer and she starts talking about the most random stuff. "Tay, do you remember when we jumped off the roof that one time?"

"Brooklyn that never happened." Taylor says and grabs her hand. I pull out my phone and start recording her because she's literally vexing so loopy and funny.

"Okay Ms. Dayes we are going to start taking the glass out now." the doctor says and grabs a pair of tweezers.

I open vine and Brooklyn makes this really confused face with wide eyes, "this is so weird. I can feel the glass being pulled out of my foot but I also can't feel it! I don't understand, this is boss I love this!" She screams and starts laughing. We all laugh with her and the doctor chuckles. I post the vine and continue to watch the doctor pull the glass out.

"Well this ones in there pretty far!" He says and tries to remove the larger piece of glass in the middle of Brooklyn's foot.

Eventually, Brooklyn starts to say things that are actually coherent and the doctor still hasn't gotten all the glass out yet.

"Wow I fucked up my foot didn't i?" She says and winces in pain.

"Yeah you did baby girl." I say and we both chuckle lightly.

I get a call and excuse myself as Taylor and the rest of the boys comfort Brooke.

Nash: hello?
Hayes: Nash? Nash oh my God what the fuck happened to Brooklyn?!?! Is she going to be okay?
Nash: yeah she'll be fine. stop worrying Hayes. You really need to move on, go on a date with someone, I know! Go on a date with Angela she's like you for a while
Hayes: our stylist? Come on Nash that's kind of ridiculous.
Nash: just try it, please, I'm tired of hearing you cry about Brooklyn
Hayes: I don't cry
Nash: do to
Hayes: whatever goodbye

END

"What a strange kid" I say under my breath and walk back into the room.

~~~

Hayes

After I hung up on Nash I decided I had a lot of thinking to do.

Do I really need to move on from Brooklyn? I mean yeah 6 months is a while to wait... I don't even know anymore.

I stare at the floor, contemplating my next move. I decide to throw caution to the wind, I'm going to ask Angela out.

I get my keys and get into what Brooklyn called my ugly car and drove to Angela's place.

Once I get there I take a deep breath, it's whatever right? I mean she's not THAT intimidating, she's only 19 and I'm 17 it's not really that big of an age difference. (a/n I don't remember how old I made Ang but I'm changing it to 19 because I do what I want)

I pull the keys out of the ignition and try to steady my breath as I walk up to the door. I take one more deep breath and then my hand slides to the doorbell. I ring it and hear her footsteps coming towards the door.

"Oh Hayes, I wasn't expecting you." she says and I look at her, she's in her pajamas still even though it's 1.

"Yeah I'm sorry for not giving you any notice, but I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a date with me sometime?" I ask and nervously scratch the back of my head. As the words came out of my mouth I regretted it. I should never be dating another girl besides Brooklyn, she's so, just so perfect and no girl compares to her I want nothing more than to turn around and rewind the past 3 minutes of my life.

"Oh wow, this is really unexpected, yeah, I would love to go on a date with you Hayes." she says and she blushes furiously.

"Alright cool, can I take you to dinner tonight? I'll pick you up at 6:30?" I say and she nods. We say our goodbyes and she bites her lip while smiling as I walk to my car.

What have I gotten myself into.

~~~

Brooklyn

"Okay Ms. Dayes, you're all stitched up, you only needed 30 across all the cuts! We want you to use these crutches because if you put any pressure on those stitches for another week they will rip open. But other than that you're all cleared to go." the doctor smiles and clicks his pen before shaking my hand.

I get on the crutches and struggle to walk with them. "Alright boys no funny business with Brooklyn and these crutches." Taylor says and all the boys mumble that they understand.

"You guys suck I can't believe you all stood there and let me step on glass." I say and Taylor looks at me with a "bitch what the fuck did you just say" face. "besides Taylor." I correct myself.

We finally get to the car and I sit on Johnson's lap curled up in a ball, I've never been this tired before.

"TMZ here with tin can Dallas and broken vase Dayes, what do you to have to say?" Nash says and points the camera towards Cameron and i.

At the same time Cameron says, "hey guys I'm here and we're just eating some metal and it's going down and it's going crazy." while I say "I can feel the glass being pulled out of my foot but I can't, this is boss I love it!"

Nash and all the boys start laughing like crazy and Nash posts the vine. I like and revine it. I open Twitter and send out a tweet @BrooklynDayes: just wanted to let you guys know that im okay&Nash posted a few vines of me, check em out!

I sigh and lay my head back down onto Johnson's chest and fall into a deep sleep after that traumatic morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~