33

Taylor

"Are you excited Brooklyn?" I ask and she nods furiously. I laugh and little and the limo comes to a stop. We all look around, and our eyes are wide when we see hundreds of girls screaming at the limo. I smile to myself as I admire their dedication, each of them screaming and running full speed to keep up with the car.

Once security finally arrive at the venue we get out and we are instantly surrounded by them and escorted to the venue. Our favorite security guard Tom holds Brooklyn's hand and Johnson and I snap pictures to post on twitter. We are at some fancy hotel in downtown LA and Brooklyn is basically bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm.

Cameron walks up to her, puts his arms on her shoulders and whispers in her ear. She nods, then chuckles slightly while blushing, and ultimately looks calmer than before.

I sigh, these boys won't leave her alone! I have no idea what I'm going to do, all I know is I don't want her and Cameron together, I ship Haylyn more than I ship me and Megan Fox, which is a lot.

"Okay so we do VIP meet and greet first, then GA meet and greets, then we do the QA and then we're off to San Diego tomorrow." One of the Roadies says to us. We all nod and Brooklyn stands anxiously, waiting for the fans.

"Brooke do you want a chair? You probably shouldn't stand on your foot." Johnson says and Brooklyn just shakes her head no, using the crushes to hold herself up.

Soon enough the time has passed and VIP guests flood into the room. A line starts to form for each person, and unexpectedly Brooklyn's is longer than any of ours.

I smile as she starts talking to fans and taking pictures with them, seeing how truly ecstatic this makes her makes me happier.

~~~

Brooklyn

I can't suppress the smile that is growing on my face, every girl that comes up to me makes me smile. Their enthusiasm drives me to be more enthusiastic, their energy vibrating my veins as the music plays quietly in the background, echoing some song I can't quiet pick out over the rumble of voices.

"Hi!" I say to another fan that comes up to me. Her strawberry blonde hair bounces as she walks up to me, her white skirt flows as she walks and her blue sleeveless button up color shirt makes her blue eyes pop a lot.

"Oh my god I can't believe it's you!" She says in a sob, I can tell her flawlessly applied makeup was waterproof, probably in anticipation of today.

"Of course it is, I love you so much." I say as I hug her. Her mom is standing a little ways away, taking a video and pictures as we interact with each other.

"I made you this." she says shyly and hands me a canvas with a beautiful water color painting of my face.

"Oh my god!" I squeal with tears brimming in my eyes. "This is crazy! This is so good." I squeeze her tighter and we take some pictures together.

Her mom gives me these happy filled eyes and walks up to me, "thank you for making my daughter follow her dreams." she whispers as she hugs me. I feel more tears prick in my eyes as I mumble back "I didn't make her do anything, i just helped her realize it was possible."

Soon the line goes quicker, girls faces start to mash together and my one working foot is starting to become cramped.

When I start to feel totally drained of energy, I suddenly see a girl I recognize from a fan account coming towards me, "YOURE BROOKLYNSBABY ON TWITTER!" I squeal and drop my crutches and hop towards her, totally filled with happiness as adrenalin pumps into my veins.

She barely hugs back and I feel her tears hitting my shoulder, "don't cry baby." I say and she sobs into my shoulder. I pull out of the hug and kiss her forehead, we are around the same height. She's a gorgeous girl, she has jet black hair that extends from her face in a mass of voluminous curls, she wears a silver hoop nose ring on her left side and red glasses sit on the bridge of her nose and she has one dimple on her right side. She isn't exactly skinny by society's standards, her thighs don't touch and her ribs don't stick out, but she looks incredible in her "Brooklyn's Babe" custom made crop top. Her hair is wrapped in a tie dye bandanna, probably because of Taylor.

"You know my account!" She says in between sobs and I nod. She finally hugs back with all her force and I smile widely into the hug.

"Of course I do Caitlin!" I say remembering her name from her account and she looks utterly starstruck. "If anyone ever says I don't stalk my fan accounts they're wrong." I say and she nods.

We take one of those stage kiss pictures together and I loved it a lot and asked her to DM it to me. Then I took a vine of me "accidentally" kissing her because I love her more than anything, and a video for her. "Hey guys it's Brooklyn and I just want to say I'm pretty proud because I knew who Caitlin was before she told me and I hope you guys love her as much as I do." at the end I kiss her cheek and then she leaves to talk to the other guys.

After hours, and hours of signing, talking, posing, and answering questions we are finally done with today's show.

I hobble to the limo, more exhausted than I've ever been in my whole life, one of the roadies for the tour named Kennedy is carrying my fan gifts for me. "Thanks Ken." he nods and gives me a thumbs up before walking back to take down the show set up.

"Did you have fun?" I spin around to see Gilinsky sitting on the curb outside the limo.

"Yeah I had a great time it was cool." I say blandly as I try to get inside the car without hurting myself.

"Broo-"

"Don't Jack" I say cutting him off.

"Brooklyn I jus-"

"Jack I said enough." I run my hand through my hair, trying to stay calm.

"I wanted to apologize. It was rude and out of line and untrue of me to say that." He says quietly and I finally manage to get the door of the car open.

"The thing is, you weren't wrong." i look him in his sorrowful brown eyes that practically drown out the rest of the world and give him a small smile.

I sit in the limo with my head in my hands, confused how I got stuck this far up my own ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never been more tired in my whole life my eyes are betraying me, they are half closed and I feel like they're about to fall out. I love you guys❤️