29

Gilinsky

3 hours, 7 shots, and a joint later I'm sitting on Brooklyn's bed as the trembling base rocked the room around me. I smell the harsh scent of sweaty hormonal teenagers searching for someone good enough to fuck in the guest bedroom.

I hear giggling from outside the room, and knowing its Brooklyn my dick gets hard. "oh, hey jack." she says kind of nervously when she walks in the room.

"Hey baby come here and fuck me." I slur and she laughs, walking over to the bed. She sits on the edge, a few feet away from me while I'm laying back, enveloped by her pillows. Her back is facing me and I long to see her plush lips as she talks.

"Actually Jack I have a question." she says and plays with her fingers.

"Can't it wait baby?" I groan, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her towards me.

"No, it's important." she says and pushes me off her. She turns her body to face me so she can look into my eyes with her beautiful piercing green ones.

"Okay so what is it?"

"Do you actually like me? Like would you date me?" She looks at the ground and I try to contain my laughter.

"Brooklyn, you're hot, and you fuck AMAZINGLY but you will never be able to date someone like me. This isn't to say you're not attractive enough, but you don't have the image. And you're going to date some guy that sits in his room and studies, because he'll be perfect for you." I laugh full out, not be able to contain how funny my clouded brain finds this conversation, and Brooklyn stands, walking out of the room and turning off the lights, leaving me there laughing in the dark.

~~~

Brooklyn

I hurry downstairs with tears in my eyes. How could Jack say that to me? I thought that he could actually like me considering he was actually the one to ask me to fuck him on multiple occasions.

Before anyone can say anything to me I take shot after shot, making my brain blurry and making me forget about the things Jack said. The burning liquid slithers across my tongue, leaving a trail of disgust behind it. I shiver at the disgusting taste, and take another shot of something else to wash it down.

"Hey momma." I hear in my ear and I turn to see Sammy behind me. His brown eyes dark with lust and his long eyelashes draw me in.

"Hey daddy." I say and he brings his hand to the back of my neck. My body shivers under his strong hold, causing me to get weak at this knees.

"So when you said you weren't available..." he smirks and brings his face really close to mine. His breath hits my nostrils, half repulsing me and half turning me on with the scent of mint mixed with alcohol and kush.

The shots were hitting me like punches and at this point I couldn't even remember the name of this kid. "I uh I.." I start stuttering and try to back away from him, finding myself between a wall and a hard head.

"She has a boyfriend." I hear from next to me and turn to see some guy with piercing blue eyes next to me, reminding me of my first high school party. I smile widely when I see him, a sense of familiarity washes over me.

"Oh sorry dude." "Daddy" walks away with his hands held up in retreat.

"Who even are you." I say in an annoying voice and fall into the arms of the beautiful blue eyed boy.

He shakes his head and he smiles. His smile is enough to make me want to jump on him, "let me get you a drink." He says and takes my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

"So Mr. Blue Eyes, how come I run into you EVERY TIME I go to a party?" I question as I sit on the counter and wrap my arms around his neck as he works.

"Brooklyn you need to stop." he says in a husky voice, one hand placed on my waist.

"But dude, you're so sexy," I let my hand run up his soft cotton shirt, feeling his chiseled torso.

"Brooklyn you seriously need to stop before I rip your clothes off right here." he says threateningly and I shrug, take my drink and walk away from him towards the back yard.

I get outside and there are like a million people out here, some making out, some skinny dipping, some passed out on the lawn and I find no interest in any of those activities.

I pull out my phone, 3 am. I open my messaging app and open my texts with Hayes, because whoever that is has the funniest name.

To: Hayes Grier

Oj mt God wjen I het home let's totes duck

I send, not really noticing the large array of spelling errors. By the time I look up from my phone the backyard is empty, not one drunken idiot laying on the lawn or sleeping naked in the pool.

No, the only drunken idiot here, is me.

~~~