14

Brooklyn

It was the Jacks last day today, a Saturday. Jack told me he wanted to take me to a party tonight.

To say the least I was excited. I needed to get away from Hayes and his over protective ways and be with Jack, who treated me like a princess every time we were around each other. He takes me on walks and holds me before we go to bed and I love every second with him as he distracts me from Hayes.

"Are you re-" Jack stops in his tracks when he sees me, his eyes widening and his mouth dropping open, which was my goal.

I'm wearing a pair of black high waisted distressed shorts that were very short and red crop top that says "Do It" in black letters. I'm wearing some strappy black stilettos and I have my hair in a high pony tail that's straightened, I had contacts in and my makeup was kick ass if I do say so myself. I hadn't felt this good about myself in my whole life, and I was about to flaunt it.

"Try not to drool, Gilinsky." I wink as I push passed him and grab his hand.

We get into my white Escalade and I'm driving to some house that Jack is giving my the directions to.

We arrive, the house already looks trashed and the party started 30 minutes ago, cars are parked all the way down the street and music shakes my car windows from the street. There are red solo cups everywhere and there is a naked guy laying in the front yard and underwear hanging in a tree, probably his.

Jack takes my hands and leads me into the party. The atmosphere was just how Jack and I liked it, crazy, sweaty, and drunk. We see some of Jack's friends and they take us to the alcohol, they take pictures of us taking shots together. The buzz of the music, the buzz of the alcohol, and the buzz of lust that is radiating off of Jack is enough to make me grab him and force his rough lips on mine.

It takes seconds for the alcohol to fully hit me, making my mind blurry. We stumble into a bedroom and he hungrily throws me onto a bed. He climbs on top of me, latching his lips onto mine. His hands find the hem of my shirt, pulling it off of me. I tug his soft cotton shirt off too, giving me a moment to stare at his incredibly toned body.

As I'm staring, at him he takes off my bra, making me feel exposed and self conscious. He kisses down my chest, making me moan when he reaches my left breast.

His hands reach my shorts, pulling them off along with my underwear. He wastes no time and immediately sticks two fingers into me, causing my hips to buck and him to smirk against my neck where his lips had found themselves.

I moan his name and he struggles to take his pants off. He pulls a shiny package out of his pocket and my eyes grow wide when he takes his boxers off, revealing his extremely large package.

I gulp, realizing I'm about to lose my virginity, but my clouded mind tells me this is what I want, and that this is a good idea.

He slips the condom on and then gives me no time to adjust, immediately plunging into me, causing me to yelp.

He forces his lips onto mine, trying but not succeeding to distract me from the immense pain of him inside of me. All of the sudden, pain turns into pleasure and I find myself pumping with him, getting the full pleasure. I flip us over, not breaking the kiss, and start bouncing up and down on his length, his hands roughly caressing my breasts, causing me to moan loudly.

I soon feel a knot in my stomach, telling me I'm about to go over the edge. "hold it." Jack commands angrily as he flips us over and pumps into me aggressively. I can't hold it any longer and I release, and Jack fills the condom at the same time.

We scramble to get dressed, and he throws out the condom and we leave the party hastily, not wanting any questions from anyone.

Jack was completely sober, which confused me because I was still incredibly drunk.

He got into the driver's seat and I stumbled to the passenger's seat, falling into the cloud like seat.

"Wanna know what I find weeeeeird." I say to Jack and he laughs at me, telling me to continue, "you have never, ever, EVER, found me attractive until someone else wanted me. Did Jack get a little jealous." I say and stick my bottom lip out and he can't stop laughing at me because I probably sound and look ridiculous.

We arrive at my house and Jack carries me inside. "Jack! What did you do to her?" Taylor's voice booms through my ears.

"He didn't do anythiiiiiing Taylooooor." I whine and reach out for Taylor, wanting my big brother to hold me.

"Holy fuck Jack how much did she drink?" He asks and grabs me from Jack.

"Taylor, I want you to put me to bed."i say and snuggle into his chest, feeling his body shake as he laughs at me.

"Okay, we can sleep in my room tonight Brookle." he carries me upstairs after mumbling something to Jack.

"Taylor," I whisper as he lays me down in his bed and puts the comforter over me.

"Yes baby girl?" He replied and crawls into the opposite side of the bed as me.

"I fucked Jack." I giggle and I can't stop laughing, especially when I see Taylor's face practically glowing red in the dark of his room.

"YOU WHAT?" He screams and I flinch back, scared of him.

"I fucked Jack. Oh, and I like Hayes, like a looooooooot." I say and roll around on his bed.

"Brooklyn go to bed right now." he says extremely sternly and I shut my eyes immediately, scared of what he might say if I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~