Chapter 13

Hi guys, exams are almost done and very soon, I'll be updating properly. Just read this one for me
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

It's been 5 days since we saw that JJ girl in the market and also 5 days since Tae have been avoiding talking to me about what JJ whispered to her. She sometimes turns 'deaf' when I mention the girl's name and change the topic.

As much as I don't want to push her, I can't help but get frustrated and irritated at how tensed she looks everytime. She even zones out in her own thought and I can't help but worry about her.

"If she's not telling, then it must have been something serious"the person said on the other side of the phone.

"I know it's something that's really important and I can't help but be curious. I have virtually tried everything to make her talk but she stands strong"Jungkook said to the person.

"I get you but you need to give her time man. Come to think of this, you have never like this before, what changed?"the person said.

"Like what?"Jungkook asked.

"Like...you are normally patient with everything and anything. I mean I grew up with you so I know but since you saw her, you are not so patient when it comes to her"the person said.

"Yeah, I noticed too but I think it's because I have feelings for her. I don't always feel comfortable when she tensed or worried about something and I don't know how to help" Jungkook said breathing heavily.

The person at the other end of the phone then said,"you are in love with her man, that's why your worried for her but you need to give her time to tell you whatever is bothering her. Have a little patient and she'll come through".

"Ok, I understand. Thanks Jimin" Jungkook said to him.

"It's not a problem my friend. I'll see you later, duty calls. Bye"Jimin said.

"Bye"and they cut the call.

Jungkook dropped his phone on his bedside table and plopped down on his bed, closing his eyes and sighing loudly. With him in that position for a short while, he fell into a short nap.

Meanwhile

Tae was in her bedroom pacing about in deep thoughts about what she just heard in Jungkook's room.

She was just passing by his room to go to her's when she overhead his discuss with Jimin over the phone. She heard him confessing his feelings about her to Jimin and she was happy but at the same time she felt guilty.

Though they were not a couple or anything but he was the reason she's no longer in that hellhole she called a home. She own him her safety and since he has genuine feelings for her, he should be able to handle her secret.

She kept pacing thinking of this for good 30 minutes, till she summoned the courage and decided to tell him. If he truly felt something for her, then he should be ok with it.

She went to the kitchen and made some of her world famous Jin ramen noodles with kimchi for the both of them. After she was done, she went to his room and knocked.

Jungkook opened the door looking sleepy and hot... according to Tae in her head.

"Um, I made ramen noodles. Thought you might want some"Tae said nervously. Before Jungkook could say a word, his belly did the talking.

Tae giggled and Jungkook felt embarrassed."I'll be down, give me a minute"Jungkook said before shutting the door.

Tae sat down on the chair opposite Jungkook's chair, pondering on how to say it to him. So many what if was in her head.

What if he hates me after this?

What if he starts acting weird?

What if he stares at me with disgust?

What if his feelings changes?

What if laughs at me for being a freak of nature? For being different?

Taehyung was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear coming down the stairs or calling her name as he sat down in front of her.

"Taehyung!?"She jumped when she heard her name and came back to reality.

"Huh?"She asked, looking confused at Jungkook.

"I have been calling for a while but no response. A penny for your thoughts?" Jungkook asked her.

"Later, let's eat first"Tae said to him, not waiting for a reply and started eating.

Jungkook stared at her suspiciously and thought,"why do I feel she has something to say but she's stalling".

He took his chopsticks and joined Tae. Few minutes later, they were finished with their food.

"That...was amazing. I'm so stuffed" Taehyung said, rubbing her stomach softly.

"The ramen was not that much and you didn't eat much either"Jungkook said chuckling and Tae joined him with a small giggle.

"Don't make me laugh, it makes my tummy hurt more"Tae whined and Jungkook cooed at her. He took the plates to the sink to wash and dried them. Since Tae cooked, he should help with the dishes right?

After he was done, he turned his back to a nervous Tae and he sighed, deciding to try one last time.

He went close to Tae and sat down next to her, holding her hands. "Please, tell me what's bothering you? I'm sure it's not that bad and something I can handle and even it's not, we can work it out together".

Tae nodded slowly and said,"it's a secret my mom and I knew and now my entire family now know about it. I was advice by JJ, the girl we met that day to tell you before you hear it from either one of them".

"I hope you'll be able to handle it because I don't know what I'll do if..." Tae said gulping hard. Jungkook hugged her warmly, assuring her everything will be fine.

Here goes... She thought, scared for his reaction.

"Take your time Tae"Jungkook said rubbing her back to keep her calm and collected and it was working.

With a small voice, hoping he won't hear her she said,"I'm a...femboy. I have the male reproductive organ".

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

She told him the truth...ahh🙆🙆 I can't believe this.

What will Jungkook say?

Thoughts in the comments.