6✔️

"Ahh...ahh...ahh"

Loud laughter resonated in Shin Do Min humble home as the duo's and Do Min sat the living room having a good time.

"Wow, even at his age, he was that mischievous?" Jungkook asked laughing along with Jimin who was already on the floor, out of breath from laughing too much.

"Yes, he was. He never missed a day to to tease everyone, especially your mom. His mischievous acts were what made her love him" Do Min answered laughing a little.

At the mention of love, Jungkook demeanor changed and Jimin noticed instantly.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah...just...thinking" Jungkook hesitantly answered.

"About what son? You can share with this old man" Do Min asked, curious about his sudden change of attitude.

"I'm looking for someone...a girl, actually" Jungkook said softly looking at the old man.

"And who is that if I may ask?" Do Min asked and Jimin answered for his friend.

"We don't know her name, unfortunately. Just a description of how she looks like. We've practically asked everyone in town about her but no one knows her. Maybe we weren't saying the right description or something" Jimin said.

"Ok then, describe her. I might know who she is if she lives in this village" the old man said, ears wide open.

"Jungkook" nudged Jungkook who was in his own world thinking about Tae.

"Uh...yeah... she's really beautiful with delicate porcelain skin. She has cute button nose, and big Bambi eyes. She's about 5ft6 and has a soft, cute voice you would love to hear everyday" Jungkook dreamily described her with a wide soft smile, not noticing Do Min, Jimin and Mrs Shin smile.

"I can see you've fallen real deep for this mysterious girl Jungkook" Mrs Shin said smiling as she stood beside her husband.

Jungkook got startled by her voice and jumped out of his dream world, with a shy smile. The rest chuckled at his slightly red cheeks.

"I think I've seen someone with these exact description but I can't remember" Mr Shin said. "Love, do you know anyone?"

His wife started thinking hard with her eyes moving upward till she remembered someone.

"Could it be Taehyung, the Kim family eldest daughter? She fits the description entirely" Mrs Shin said, still thinking.

"Yes, yes that's right. Boys, is it her?" Mr Shin asked them forgetting what they said earlier.

"It might be, we wouldn't know as we don't know her name" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Well, it has to be her because no one fits the beautiful description of your missing girl. And if it is her, then I'm sorry" Mrs Shin said sadly.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked staring at her sad face.

"Last week she was taken to an old creepy rich man house to take care of him" Mr Shin said sadly, sighing.

"Why?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Well..."

"She's just an innocent girl that is just been used by her father. Also, I think he didn't only send her there to take care of the man but for some other reason because the way some people described how he forcefully took her away was questioning" Mrs Shin said with a thoughtful face.

"We'll see on that day if there is something else involved" Mr Kim said.

"What kind of father does that to his blood?" Jimin mumbled in shock.