5✔️

One week later

"Jungkook, come let's go have dinner. I made kimshi fried rice for myself and chicken noodle soup for you. It's getting cold" Jimin said as he walked into his friend's room.

There he was by the window looking at the night sky. Jimin sighed at his love struck friend and went to him.

"Jungkook, when will you stop doing this? Huh? Can't you forget her? You've worried about her enough" Jimin said to him.

"I can't hyung. She's always on my mind and in my head, heck I dream about her every night. I can't forget seem to forget the fear in her eyes that morning" Jungkook replied.

"You sound as if you like her very much" Jimin said to his friend, kinda surprised.

"Yes, I do hyung. I think I like her a lot and I want her for myself. I want to protect my Bambi" Jungkook said with a lot of emotion in his voice.

"I can see that my friend but it's been a week since that day and you haven't caught a glimpse of her. It's like she's disappeared" Jimin said, worried for his friend.

"She's still here hyung, I can feel it in my heart that she is and I'm going to find her and make her mine" Jungkook said smiling at the night sky.

"This village is big with a huge population, how will you find her? This isn't a Cinderella story where you can find her with a glass slipper. You don't have anything to find her" Jimin asked.

"You are right hyung, I don't have anything information on her. I didn't even think about that" Jungkook said, his hope crashing down.

Jimin didn't like the look on his friends face and said, "cheer up. We'll find your Bambi and we'll be happy".

Jungkook nodded."So let's go eat, I'm starving" Jimin said dragging him to the dinning table downstairs.

I hope you are ok wherever you are Bambi Jungkook thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The following day(in some elderly house)

"We can't accept this injustice against her beloved Taehyung. She did nothing wrong than be a child in that horrible family. We have to do something about this" figure 1 said.

"You are right. Taehyung is the most obedient and hardworking girl I have ever come across in my entire life. She would never do such a thing a horrible parents are accusing her off" figure 2 said.

"We need to get to the bottom of this. We have to alert the council of the village. We have to help her get out of that old hag's house and save her dignity" figure 3 said.

"Later in the evening, we'll go to the head council house to make a complaint. Hopefully, things shall go well" figure 1 said.

"I agree with you my friend, let meet later" figure 3 replied before leaving the house.

The village is ruled with peace, love and justice. The truth must reveal itself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been one hell of a week for Tae and she was not in good shape. The workers that have been tending the house have been let off, so she has been the one tending to house and all his needs.

She hardly eats anything and even if she did, she would throw up. She was looking completely malnourished and could hardly close her eyes.

She had constant nightmares of the old man attempt on her body. Sometimes, he succeeded in having her. Causing her to be a night owl. She sleeps in the same room as the old man but on a couch, in fear that he might come unto her.