9✔️

Everyone held their breath as they awaited her reply, including her parents. They knew that if she agreed to go with the boys, then there will be no way for them to ruin her physically, and mentally break her to do their bidding.

Taehyung thought for a while and said...

"I'll go with them" she said looking at Jungkook deep in the eye. Jungkook was internally overjoyed that she wanted to go with him and Jimin. Jimin who was behind his friend held his friends shoulder in happiness because now Jungkook can be himself and at the same time take care of his Bambi as he wished.

"Little bitch" her father muttered lowly.

"Are you certain my dear?"the head council man asked again in an authoritative voice.

Boldly she replied,"yes I'm sure. I believe I'll be safe with them because they made sure I was safe the day they took me to their home".

Her mother, Mrs Kim was very irritated at what was happening. So couldn't help but glare at Tae who was having a moment with Jungkook as they stared at each other. She just simply hates her. This didn't go unnoticed by the the third councilman but he turned a blind eye to it.

The councilmen turned to the villager and asked,"are you all in support of her going to leave with these young men?"

A chorus of yes was heard in the hall.

'Yes'

'If she's ok with it'.

'We support her'.

The head councilman then said to Tae,"whenever you are ready". Tae was slowly taking a step when her mother gripped her wrist tightly bringing her down to whisper in her ear saying,"you'll regret this, I promise you. Remember I know your secret".

Frightened by the threat, Tae pulled her hands from her mother's and hurriedly walked away from her, holding her wrist.

She walked toward Jungkook and his friend and sat down on the seat offered to her by them. After she was seated, the court was adjourned and everyone left the hall leaving Tae and the duo but not before slandering and insulting Taehyung's family members.

Few minutes later, the head councilman came to them and said, "now, I want you both (Jungkook and Jimin) to listen to very carefully".

"Starting from today, you both will be taking care of her. Make sure is well fed and never alone because I don't trust the Kims"the man said and the duo nodded.

He turned to Tae, whose head was bowed down."Lift your head child"he softly said. Tae slowly raised her head to look at him.

"A queen's head should be held high" he said and Jungkook silently chuckled at tae's confused expression. "That's what I always tell my wife when she's feeling low and now I'm tell it to you".

"Why are you helping me Sir?"Tae softly asked. Oh how her voice almost made Jungkook weak in the knees.

"Because I know how nice and kind hearted you are. My wife always tell me about you all the time when I'm away from the village. You always come to the village to help her and the others when you are free. You made her feel she actually had a daughter at home and maybe unknown to you, you have become a role model for other young girls like you"he replied to her question.

Jungkook heart swelled with pride at how she was praised for her good behavior so was Jimin. He had a good feeling that Tae and his friend were going a long way.

"You my dear, have captured everyone's heart without trying or knowing and that should be more than enough to help you. Besides, you have been working and caring for others and deserve a reward. A much need rest, some pampering..."he said and looked at Jungkook before saying "and maybe some love".