Christmas in London

-Where are we going now? Minho chuckled as he was dragged by Jisung on the streets of London.

-It wouldn't be a complete date without karaoke. Come on, baby!

-Were those Minho hyung and Jisung? Seungmin asked confused when he spotted with the corner of his eyes two silhouettes that matched his friends' body proportions and clothes.

-They can't be. They are at the hotel, remember? Jeongin shrugged it off. And we're here!

-A Christmas market? Seungmin looked around at the little shops surrounding him.

-Christmas in London. That's what you wanted. I made your wish come true.

-That's sweet of you, but that doesn't change the fact that-

-I'm not done! Jeongin cut him off. Look, the sun is rising! he pointed to the sky which was slowly turning orange. The stars are slowly becoming out of sight. And the lights on the tree are shutting down. Does that change the fact that it's still Christmas?

-I don't think so? Seungmin replied a bit confused.

-Then why should the fact that you can't see my love mean it's not there?

-Jeongin, that's not-

-You think that I'm ashamed of you. That I don't want my family to see you. It's quite the opposite, hyung. I don't want you to see them. They always pick up on me and scare off whoever I try to bring home. And sometimes I don't even mind it since the relationship is not that serios, but with you? Hyung, I don't want to lose you! I'll do anything for you! Here! I brought you a gift, he took a small box and handed it to Seungmin.

The latter opened the box and spotted a key inside it.

-The key to your apartment...

-You're welcome anytime you want. I also have 23 more gifts planned, Jeongin rubbed his nape.

-You made me an advent calendar?

-I might had overdone it, but I got so excited thinking of your reaction opening each one.

Seungmin was at a loss of words. No one had ever done so much for him. He didn't even know how to react to it. Should he hug him? Kiss him? Talk about their relationship?

-And I have one more surprise, Jeongin took his phone out of his pocket and dialed his parents' number.

"What's going on, Jeongin?"

-Hey, mom and dad! I wanted you to meet the love of my life, Kim Seungmin!

Jeongin placed the camera towards the older who only managed to wave.

-I'll bring him home soon!

"Is that why you called? And where are you? I thought you were busy with work. Did you lie to us to go party-"

Jeongin hung up the phone and waited for Seungmin to say something.

-There's too much to process, hang on! Seungmin felt the need to sit down.

They both found an empty decorative fountain and sat down on the edge of it.

-Did I overdo it? I wanted to he romantic, but I ruined everything by rushing it... I'm sorry, hyung! Jeongin let his head fall in front.

After a few minutes of painful silence, Seungmin broke out into a chuckle, leaving Jeongin aback.

-You're so adorable, my God! You did all of this for me! For me? You bought tickets for the 8 of us just because I told you I wanted to come to London during Christmas? You stalled Changbin hyung's comeback just so you can bring us here and win me back?

-I bet you think I'm irresponsible and immature, Jeongin averted Seungmin's gaze.

-I think you are exactly what I need.

Jeongin looked at Seungmin and spotted tears going down his cold cheeks.

-Why are you crying, hyung?

-Because I don't know what else to do. No one does it for me. No one should do this for me. I'm a grumpy old soul with an unlikeable personality. Why do you do this for me?

-I'm a hyperactive brat who annoys the hell out of people. Sometimes I need a grumpy old man to balance me. Can't you see, hyung? We're better together. We bring the best into each other. And I love you! A lot.

-I love you too! Seungmin smiled and hugged the younger tightly.

-Does that mean we're fine now? Jeongin sniffed.

-Why are you crying now?

-Because I was scared I was going to lose you.

-You won't. We're fine. We're more than fine. I love you! I fucking love you! Seungmin caught Jeongin's face between his palms. Thank you for talking to me that day at the bar!

-Thank you for coming into my life when I needed it the most! I finally have something to hold on to! I finally have a reason to feel alive, he buried his face in Seungmin's chest as small snowflakes started landing on their hot bodies.

-It's snowing! Seungmin giggled.

-It's perfect, Jeongin looked up.

He didn't spare a glance at the snowflakes. He was looking at Seungmin all the time. For him that was the only thing that mattered. The only thing worth staring at.