Give him a chance

-This one or this one? Minho was trying to find the perfect outfit for his date with Jisung while Chan was all depressed on his couch.

-What's the point? He hates me. What did I do? he groaned in frustration.

-Give him some time, hyung. He will understand how much he misses you. He'll come back to you, you'll see.

-Shut up... I don't receive advices from someone who's about to get laid tonight. I need someone as bitchless as me. Where's Lix?

-At work. You can wait for him until he comes back.

-What did you prepare for the date anyway? Chan asked since he had nothing better to do than meddle in other's love life.

-Glad you asked! Minho got excited.

You could basically see the heart shaped eyes glowing every time he would say Jisung's name. Man was down bad for him.

-I know Jisung is not really a social butterfly.

-That's an understatement, Chan chimed in.

-Yeah. So I booked the whole caffè where we met for a quite romantic date. Then I'll take him to my favourite places. Not too crowded, not too quite to raise his anxiety. I'm still getting to know him, but I hope he will appreciate it.

-I feel single, Chan whined. Where is the "lucky bride" anyway?

-That's the problem... I can't find him.

-What? Chan raised as from the dead.

-I tried calling him, but he won't answer. I was planing to go check on him at his apartment.

-Oh, I'll go! he got up so quickly. He will sure appreciate my foot up his ass.

-No! I'm sure he will show up, Minho stopped Chan from causing a scene.

-If you called about the gym ban, it was the stylist that complained about your ripping all the shirts you wore at that concert, Jeongin said while driving in his expensive car.

"What gym ban?" Changbin's voice came from the phone.

-Nevermind. Why did you call me?

"You're my manager. Do I need a reason to... Fine! I wanted to ask you something. How did you make the teacher go out with you?"

-You're asking me for relationship advice? Jeongin burst into laughter. So it's not going well with Felix.

"He said he wants to see the real me, not the idol. What's that supposed to mean?"

-What do I get from it?

"Huh?"

-If I help you, what do I get in return?

"A happy client?"

-Nice shot. What about one week of break. Tell your fans you're working extra hard for the comeback. Give me peace for one week. Deal?

"Deal."

Hyunjin was in his room, working on his new painting. He heard the door and pulled the sheets off the bed to cover the canvas.

Seungmin stared at him in confusion.

-I thought you were Chan hyung, Hyunjin sighed in relief.

-And is that a good thing or bad? Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

-Good. I mean bad. I mean... I didn't want him to see this, but I wanted him to come by and say hi.

-I see. He seems pretty upset though. Minho hyung sent ME to bring you some food. Any idea why?