His rainbow

Minho woke up in the hospital bed.

Alone.

He could have sworn he fell asleep cuddling Jisung. So where was he?

Outside a heavy spring rain was pouring over the latter.

He was drenched to the core. The cold wind was crawling under his shirt and on his back, engulfing him into a feeling of uneasiness.

He had seen rain before. He had felt it on his skin for 400 years. But it never felt that real.

Rain was just passing. Never staying for too long. Never a constant. And right there and then...

...Jisung was the rain.

Every droplet that landed on him was another second he was alive. And he caught himself counting them.

He watched the highway in front of him, the trees dangling because of the wind, the kids exchanging umbrellas and the grass blades bending in front of the mighty rain.

Tomorrow it will pass and not even a shadows of its glory would remain. Everything would dry. Everything would heal. Like the rain had never happened. No one would be hurt, no one would cry.

Jisung wanted that. To be the rain. To pass by and leave no trace.

Oh, to be the rain...

And if Jisung was the rain, his rainbow was no one but...

-Minho, Jisung mumbled as he felt a pair of hands hugging him from behind.

-What are you doing here, baby? You'll catch a cold, he sounded worried.

Wherever was rain, was also a rainbow to follow. Wherever was Jisung, Minho would follow and clean the mess and establish the peace. The rainbow didn't exist without rain and Minho couldn't live without Jisung.

-I woke up early and I saw the rain... I wanted some air anyway, Jisung explained.

-It's a nice weather, Minho looked up as he rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

-You like rain?

-I love rain, Minho replied. Felix hates it, but I... I feel at ease when it rains.

Jisung chuckled. Of course he did.

-I hope it rains when I die, Jisung confessed.

-Why is that? Minho tightened his grip on Jisung.

-So I wouldn't see you crying. I would just see the rain.

-What makes you think you'll die first?

-A gut feeling, Jisung sighed. We should go inside. You'll get sick.

-And you won't? Minho laughed.

-I don't really give a crap about my health, Jisung shrugged. But if something happens to you, I'll go feral.

-It must be hard to believe, but I think the same, Minho saw Jisung turning towards him.

-I don't know, Lee... You sound like a bad boy now, Jisung smiled.

-I am very bad, for your information.

-Show me! Jisung smirked.

Minho nodded and pulled Jisung closer by the collar.

Their breaths mixed, their noses touched and their lips opened in expectation.

Minho stepped back, leaving Jisung on edge and all red.

-Got you, Minho winked.

-You bastard! Jisung opened his mouth in shock.

He hugged Minho tightly and started tickling him.