Jealousy

Seungmin was woken up by the light peeking through the curtains.

He heard rattling in the room and rubbed his eyes with his fingers before seeing Jeongin searching for his pants under the bed.

-New meeting?

-In an hour, he replied. It's about the comeback.

-You'll do great.

-My biggest fear is that the idol himself won't be there and I will have to drag his ass out of the bed, he rolled his eyes before being hit in the head by the door.

Changbin barged into the room and let out a squeal when he noticed Seungmin's naked body in the bed.

He covered his eyes and waited for the younger to tell him he was covered by the blanket.

-Sorry! I'm so sorry! Have you...Have you seen Jeongin?

-Behind the door you just slammed in his skull, Seungmin pointed to the boy.

-Oh shit! Sorry! Changbin peeked to see Jeongin in his underwear. Were you two...

-Not since last night, Jeongin rubbed his red forehead. Hyung, this is Seungmin. Seungmin, this is my idiot client: Changbin.

Changbin shook hands with the younger and smiled.

-How do you put up with him? He asked before receiving a pillow in his head.

-Stay out of my relationship, Jeongin yelled pissed off. Why are you here?

-Right! It's Felix. He came over last night.

-He did? Seungmin scooched closer to hear the details.

-Yeah, but here's the catch. We talked and talked for hours. It felt nice. So nice. What does that mean?

-It means you had your first big boy date, buddie, Jeongin patted his back. Congrats!

-What? But we were home. That's not a date.

-A date can be simple. It does not require a restaurant or something fancy, Seungmin explained. Two people spending time together and being attracted to each other are on a date.

-Really? Do you think he'll ask for more? he kneeled down in front of the bed like he was about to gossip with Seungmin.

-You can ask too. Or we can all have dinner at my place. Would that suit you?

-Yes! Oh my God! I love you, Jeongin's boyfriend!

Seungmin started laughing while Jeongin dragged Changbin by the collar outside the room and closed the door.

-Wait for me! he shouted. We're going to the studio in 10 minutes.

-Okay... a small voice escaped his pout.

-Jealous much? Seungmin smirked.

-Only I can stay on my knees in front of you. And Vice versa. Don't forget that, he caught Seungmin's chin between his fingers and kissed him shortly. I have to get to work now.

-Have fun!

That morning Jeongin wasn't the only one that had to be at work.

After a week of tumultuous events, Minho had to open the shelter again.

And of course Jisung had to come with him.

As the latter went to clean the cages, Minho remained at the counter where his first clients for the day welcomed him with a smile: two blonde girls were checking him out.