Dinner

If Minho never met Jisung, he wouldn't have known to open the cage

Jisung arrived at work and noticed that no one was there.

He went in the back and saw Minho crouched down in front of a cage.

-What's wrong, kitty? Minho asked genuinely worried.

A cat kept meowing no matter what Minho did.

-I fed you, I gave you water. What do you want from me?

-She's dying, Jisung said bluntly.

Minho looked up and saw Jisung lost in his thoughts.

-What?

-Sometimes, when they feel they are dying, cats tend to run away from their owner.

-It's true that this cat has been here for the longest. I was thinking of adopting her myself, but I already have three at home, Minho spoke sadly. I wanted her to find an owner.

-People go for kittens. No one wants something ancient, Jisung crouched down too, his elbow touching Minho's.

-So... we just let her go?

-This is the course of nature.

Minho nodded and opened the cage.

The cat stole a glimpse of both of them before running to the front door.

A tear found its way down Minho's cheek and Jisung couldn't help but notice.

He awkwardly placed his hand on the other's back and tapped it twice.

-Some of us are not meant to find a home. I know the feeling, he added.

Seungmin went to a café and met with Jeongin at a table in the corner.

-You actually came. I was getting worried, Jeongin said.

-Weird way to greet your date, Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

-My bad, Jeongin chuckled. I'm glad you're here.

They ordered each one a coffee and talked about each other, making some innocent jokes in order not to cross the line.

Jeongin had a spark in his eyes when he was looking at Seungmin.

The latter noticed and it made him feel awful, cause he couldn't return the feeling to him.

He couldn't look at him that way.

It was not fair.

After they finished their lunch, they went outside to say their goodbyes before parting.

-Listen...Seungmin began.

-You didn't enjoy our date as much as I did, Jeongin cut him off.

-I'm sorry! When we met I was drunk and I always make bad decisions while drunk.

-So I am a bad decision?

-No, I...

-Hyung, it's alright. I figured it out. Why do you think I insisted we take lunch together and not dinner? I wanted to talk to the sober you.

-And now you hate me, Seungmin sighed.

Jeongin gripped on his shoulders and went for a short kiss.

It took Seungmin by surprise, but he didn't reject it.

In fact, he quite enjoyed it.

When their lips parted, Seungmin had a red shade spread on his cheeks.