Break me

-Someone's all dressed up, Jisung mumbled. What's the occasion?

-I've got a date, Minho avoided his gaze.

-With the foreigner rude boy from yesterday? he raised an eyebrow.

-Yeah... Well, not a date. We will go into a bar, have some drinks and that's all.

-Sweet, Jisung said bluntly. Can I come?

-What? Minho froze in his place.

-Can I come? Considering it's not a date.

-Ahm...I- I guess.

-Cool! Wait a sec! he ran to the backroom to style his hair and take put his good shirt on.

When he returned, he slid his head between Minho's and walked with him until they met with David at the entry of the pub.

-What is he doing here?

-He wanted to come, Minho rubbed his nape.

-Minho hyung said it's ok for me to join you, he smirked while making eye contact with his rival.

His head leaned on Minho's shoulder slowly, making the older's heart race like crazy.

They were in a bar, all three on the same couch and Jisung was pissed off to the limit.

He was forced to watch Minho laughing at David's stupid jokes. To see them reconnect again after years.

He felt how Minho was slowly sliding towards his old crush, leaving a bigger gab between him and Jisung.

The worst part was seeing David smirking while placing his finger under Minho's chin.

He knew he have won.

It wasn't even a battle to begin with. He was just showing off.

-Want to dance, hyung? Jisung asked out of the blue.

He was definitely not used to socialising. Or flirting. But he wanted to win more than ever.

So he bit his tongue and took Minho's hand before the older got to answer.

And there, on the dancefloor, surrounded by shots and cigarettes smoke, there were their bodies leaning from side to side.

Jisung threw another gaze at David who was chewing on ice with a hateful look.

The younger smirked and moved all his attention to Minho which he dragged closer by the collar of his unbuttoned shirt.

His hands cupped his waist, rubbing with the thumbs the curves of Minho's body. He felt how the older's chest rose unexpectedly. He was nervous. He liked it.

-Are you having fun?

-What? Minho screamed, unable to hear because of the loud music.

Jisung leaned over Minho's shoulder and whispered in his ear, his breath tickling the skin on the neck.

Minho accidentally left a whimper before nodding embarrassed.

Jisung took two glasses, handing one to his boss.

He drank a bit, the rest traling down his chin, then neck, then chest. Minho was following every single drop, gulping in frustration.

With the rest of the alcohol Jisung took the glass and spilled it on his head, shaking his wet hair with a huge smile on his face. Minho was laughing at him while his hand was gripping on Jisung's arm without realising.

The alcohol was starting to kick in both their systems.

The music became lost in the background. They could only see each other.