Reverse psychology

If Minho had never met Jisung, he wouldn't have witnessed Jisung apologizing

Jisung went to work the next day.

He secretly waited for Minho to say something, to fire him, to kick him out, but he said nothing. He didn't talk at all. And that terrified Jisung to the core.

-Welcome to the shelter-

Jisung remained speechless when he saw Felix approaching the counter.

-Hi! he waved shortly.

Minho looked at them, worried about the outcome of the conversation. He was the older brother after all. He was worried about Felix.

-Here! Felix handed Jisung a box.

-What is it?

-A bandana. To wrap it around your wrist, so people won't ask about your tattoo. Like I did. I'm really sorry! I pushed too hard and I crossed the line. Please accept my apologies! Felix bowed.

At that point, Minho was ready to go there in case Jisung would have said something rude.

-Thank you! Jisung accepted the gift. That's very considerate of you, Felix! I'm sorry that I pushed you and made you fall! It was out of reflex.

-It's alright, Felix smiled. We didn't start on the right track, but I'm starting to understand your viewpoint. Sometimes I can be too much. I like that you can point it out without hesitation. That means you are true to us and yourself. You're pretty cool!

Jisung didn't know how to reply to that. He had never received compliments in his life.

So instead of saying something out of place, he took the bandana and tied it around his wrist in front of Felix.

He took a last glance at the number and saw 95 years left. It was going down again.

Because of Felix this time.

But Jisung let it slide and waved at the freckled boy when he returned to work.

-Lix! The latter turned around and saw his brother rushing to him.

-What's wrong, hyung? he asked clueless.

-Thank you! I love you, you know that? he wrapped his arms around him.

-I do, Felix chuckled. I can see why you like him. He's a sweet soul. Just break the shell if you are willing to wait.

-Changbin, are you currently in a relationship?

-Changbin, when is your next comeback?

-Changbin, can you give us an autograph?

The idol was blinded by the flashes of the cameras. He knew he couldn't answer any of the questions, so he waited patiently for Jeongin to handle the situation while he was just smiling at his fans.

-Changbin hyung needs to go to a photo shoot in the opposite part of the city, so we should go now. But we will keep you updated for sure when he will decide to release another song, Jeongin clarified before going inside the car.

-Another photoshoot? You're killing me, Changbin sighed.

-Relax. You have the day off. The questions were getting personal and I couldn't save you from that, Jeongin replied focused on his phone.

Suddenly he went to the driver and told him to stop a couple of blocks away.

-Why did we stop? Changbin asked confused.