○22○

°•CHAPTER 22•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

"Eleven."

"Mike." El gasps out, as the two embraced each other. "Is that..." Max asks the other two boys, who only nodded, still in shock.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for..." Mike says, when he pulled away from, having eleven cut him off. "353 days. I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asks, a little hurt that she didn't reach out to him. "Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper was the one who spoke up, shocking me, but it also explained where he was going to every day if he wasn't at work.

"The hell is this? Where you been?" Hopper asks her, but Eleven only questioned him back. "Where have you been?" Hopper pulled her into a side hug.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike says, pushing the man, Hopper grabbed his arm. "Hey! Let's talk. Alone." He says to him seriously and the two went to a room to talk. Eleven was going around greeting everyone starting with Lucas and Dustin.

"We missed you." Lucas says pulling away from the hug. "I missed you, too." El says.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin points out, eleven's focus was on Dustin's mouth, reaching out to touch his teeth.

"Teeth."

"What?" Dustin asks confused.

"You have teeth." Eleven points out.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin asks purring like a cat, eleven looked at him shocked.

"Eleven? Hey. Um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max spoke up, holding out her hand, Eleven acted like she didn't hear the girl, walking past her, straight to were Mrs Byers stood with Jonathan and I. Mrs Byers sighed into the embrace she had with eleven.

"Hey. Hey, sweetheart." Mrs Byers says, Eleven started crying. "Hey." Eleven says between sniffles, when they pulled away from the hug eleven looked up at the woman. "Can I see him?" She asks, making the woman sigh once again, but took the girl, where will was laid down.

My legs suddenly went numb, making me fall to the ground, Jonathan was by my side in an instant. "Are you okay?" He asks in a worrying tone, with a small nod I said, "Yeah, just a lot happened tonight, and there's a lot of emotions going around, guess it just tired out my body a bit." I told him honestly. Jonathan picked me up, putting me down on a chair to sit down, bringing me a glass of water, with a kiss against my forehead.

I took a hold of his hand, making him look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked, seeing tears forming in his eyes. "Hey, your brother will be okay, we'll put an end to this and he'll be fine, back to his normal self." I said to him, pulling him into a hug, he didn't hesitate to put his arms around my waist and buried is face in the crook of my neck, letting him cry.