○20○

°•CHAPTER 20•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

°•Brietta's POV•°

Murray was making copies of the tape recording, Nancy and I wrote the letters, and Jonathan wrote on the envelope to the places it would be sent too, it took the entire day, when we were done, it was already dark out.

"Whoo-hoo!" Murray says with another drink in his hand. "To taking down the man." He adds happily.

"To taking down the man." The three of us says, and I have to say I could feel the alcohol taking their effect, I took another big sip listening to the jazz song playing in the background.

Murray sighed as he started talking, "Commie bastards sure know how to make a spirit. Am I right?" He grabbed the bottle ready to full our glasses once again.

"Oh, no, no, no. We... we can't." Nancy says, trying to stop him.

"Yeah, no. No, I've got to drive." Jonathan stated, making the man look up at us like we're crazy. "Drive? What, tonight?" He asks.

"Our parents..."

"Would be proud if they knew what you were up to. Just tell 'em you're at Tammy's or Dawn's or whoever's, you lovely couple can take my guest room, and Nancy can take the pull out coach." Murray says, fulling our glasses before sitting back in a relaxed way.

"I mean, do... do you want to stay?" Jonathan asks, looking at me for an answer, I knew fully well it would be for the best. "It's already pretty late, and I think it would be best if you don't drive since you already drank." I told him honestly, Nancy nodding her head at him.

Okay. Uh... but I'll be taking the pull out coach." Jonathan says, yeah I know why won't we sleep next to each other now when we to every night, well the answer is neither of us trusts ourselves when we have alcohol in our systems, we're afraid of what might happen.

"Okay, I'm confused. What's going on here? A lovers' quarrel?" Murray asks confused, Nancy also looking at us with confusion.

"No, no. I mean, it's just..." Jonathan speaks up, but he had no way of explaining it to them, Murray started chuckling in amusement. "Oh, I get it. You two haven't done the deed yet. That's a shocker, and you've told me a lot of shockers today, like what you don't want each other in that way?" Murray says, my face went completely red, some adults really have no same.

"We just haven't gotten to that yet." I blurt out, damn alcohol making my mouth run, it's not like I haven't thought about it, and I'm damn sure even Jonathan has, we just never jumped at the opportunity.

"That is the first lie you have told me today." The old man points out.

"It's not a lie." Jonathan says in defence.

"No? You've been friends for a long time, dating for almost a year, you've got chemistry, history, plus the real shit, shared trauma, and the tension is clearly there. Trust issues, am I right? Something to do with your dad." Murray states, wow, that was a dick move bringing up that asshole.

Photography *°•Jonathan Byers Fanfic•°*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें