○7○

°•CHAPTER 7•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

I offered my help to Jonathan, having experience with funerals in the past, Jonathan was staring at nothing, as we were looking at the coffins, "It's made of soft wood with a crepe interior." The guy told us, I inspected every inch of the coffin, on the side, I was holding onto Jonathan, afraid I might loose him.

The guy cleared his throat, we turned to look at him, "Uh, now, I... I don't know what your budget is, but over here, we... we have copper and bronze." He points out walking to coffins on the otherside of the room. Following behind him, I stopped in my tracks, when I caught a glance of Nancy by the door staring at us, hesitation clear in her eyes, Jonathan was also staring at her in confusion, wondering why she's there, turning to the man that was helping us, "Can you give us a second?" Jonathan asks him.

"Of course."

Stepping closer to the Wheeler girl, I looked her up and down, wondering what plot she has planned this time, or was she actually here for an actual reason.

"Hey." Jonathan says in confusion, glancing at me, silently asking me what is she doing there, I shrugged my shoulders, not having a clue either.

"Hey. Your mom, um... She said you'd be here." Nancy says, she was nervous that much she gave away, still wasn't answering my question, of what she was doing there.

"I just... Can we talk for a second?" Nancy nervously asks, glancing towards me, there was no way she's talking to Jonathan alone I won't allow it.

We went to sit down on a bench in one of the hallways, Nancy hands Jonathan a photo, that was taped back together, he took of that night Steve freaked out about, she points out the weird tree looking person behind Barb, asking if we knew what it was. Jonathan inspected it a bit closer.

"It looks like it could be some kind of perspective distortion, but I wasn't using the wide angle. I don't know its weird." He informs her, I closely listened to what they were saying, my mind was flashing as I tried putting everything I knew so far, together, maybe I missed something before.

"And you're sure you didn't see anyone else out there?" Nancy ask Jonathan again, her keeping repeating that question was annoying the hell out of me.

"No, and she was there one second and then, um gone. I figure she bolted." Jonathan told her honestly, his eyes glances over to me, I gave him a very uncomfortable smile, he knew how much I disliked the girl, taking my hand in his, he draw circles on the back of my hand.

"The cops think that she ran away, but they don't know Barb, and I went back to Steve's and I thought I saw something some weird man or... I don't know what it was." Nancy explains, remembering what she saw, a look of guilt came across her face, she stood up quickly, "I'm sorry I ... I shouldn't have come here today. I'm ... I'm so sorry." She says, ready to walk away from us.