○19○

°•CHAPTER 19•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

After a long drive, we stopped at a motel to get a room for the night, we did still have quiet a drive ahead of us, but we also needed sleep. Entering through the door that took us to the receptionist desk. Nancy rang the little bell on the counter.

"We'd like a... uh, a room." Nancy spoke up, grabbing the woman's attention.

"We got those. You want a single or a double?" The receptionist asks, staring at us with questioning eyes.

"Double." Both Nancy and Jonathan said in sync, the woman raised her eyebrow at the two, I could only shake my head at the two, so I took it into my own hands. "Way to make it awkward guys, we'd like a room with one double and one single bed please?" I asked the lady, who handed me the key to our room.

We ended up sitting in our beds awkwardly staring ahead, Jonathan being the first to fall asleep in my arms, leaving us girl's in silence, since we never actually had a proper conversation.

"Would you like the lights on or off?" I asked her.

"Hmm."

"What are you thinking." I questioned the expression on her face.

"Just... déjà vu." Nancy states, chuckling softly.

"I guess." I mutter under my breath.

After another few seconds of silence I decided to speak up again. "It's just weird how you always end up hanging out with us either when you and Steve have a fight or if it has something to do with the things only we know about."

"Yeah, sometimes it feels like the world's going to end, even tho it's not." Nancy adds, making us laugh at that.

"Why do you dislike me so much?" Nancy suddenly asks, she was curiously staring at me, it made me sigh, but I decided to tell her the truth anyway.

"I know you have feelings for Jonathan, and I'm aware that it's not just a simple crush, so to me your a threat trying to take my happiness away, and I can't give up on that."

"Yes, I do have feelings for him, but that doesn't mean I'm going to try and get inbetween you guys, your like a perfect couple, i wont be able tobeat what you guys have anyway, and i don't want too, im just glad being friends with you guys." Nancy says honestly, it did make me feel lighter than before.

"I don't think I'll be able to handle it if I loose him." I mutter, playing with his hair. "You can put the lights off, we need our sleep too." Nancy says, turning around. I put the lights off falling into a peaceful slumber.

The following morning we immediately got on the road again, going to the address Nancy got from Mrs Holland, but it lead us to some warehouse that seemed to be some sort of abandoned warehouse