○21○

°•CHAPTER 21•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

Jonathan didn't hesitate to speed down the road, towards the lab, it was the only place that could possibly have everyone locked up in there, one thing that was suspicious tho, was that it was pitch black, no light was on.

"Why are the lights off?" Jonathan asks, getting out of the car.

"Maybe it's closed?" Nancy suggested.

"I don't think security will just take the night off, Nance." I stated. Jonathan went into the securities office thingy by the gate to open up the gate, but the buttons didn't wanna work. "It's not working?" Nancy asks, from the other side of the car.

"No! The power's off." Jonathan points out.

"Jonathan? Brietta?" Nancy calls out, turning around to see her staring at the woods.

"What?"

"I think there's something in the woods." Nancy says, she didn't hesitate to walk straight towards the noise. "Nancy, stay back." Jonathan whispers, stopping her, right in the forest.

I saw lights in the woods and rustling, bumping Jonathan lightly on the arm, nodding towards the woods.

"Hello? Who's there? Who's there?" Jonathan yells in question, holding my hand protectively, but we ended up getting a surprise to see someone we never thought we would ever see.

"Steve?" The three of us question in shocked, I saw Lucas and Dustin was with him as well, but all a red haired girl.

"Nancy?" Steve questions confusedly.

"Jonathan. Brietta." Dustin says in greeting.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asks Steve, but he only questioned her back, "What are you doing here?"

"We're looking for Mike and Will." Nancy points out, this was probably the first time they saw each other after their break up. "They're not in there, are they?" Dustin asks, sounding very serious.

"We're not really sure." I say.

"Why?" Jonathan asks.

The familiar screeching of monsters, had us looking towards the lab, answering his question, all i was able to feel was hunger and fear, and Jonathan's face was covered with worry for his family.

They ended up talking over each other, so I didn't hear what anyone was actually saying only bits and pieces.

"We haven't seen Will..."

"I haven't seen him since..."

I walked past the group staring towards the lab, seeing that the lights were starting to go back on. "Guys! The power's back." I say loudly. Jonathan ran to open up the gate, but still nothing happening as he kept on pushing the button.